Recent content by RicoSuave6942

+
  1. RicoSuave6942

Creative ideas for cyberpunk

Agreed! Well put right here. I rate the PL story 6/10 1710453857 I think Trauma Team got totally hosed in this game. What a Waste!
  2. RicoSuave6942

Save the date: REDstreams with Minji Chang & Borys Pugacz-Muraszkiewicz!

I am pretty sure they are working on a bug patch but with a smaller team since they got all sorts of projects going on.
  3. RicoSuave6942

The Paaaaain! Its going to take forever, Witcher 4 is next i assume.
  4. RicoSuave6942

(Idea)Put Cyberpunk Edgerunners Episodes into game.

Exactly! That would be perfect add on! I was always wondering about those movies! 1705682666 Again its really entertainment inserted into Entertainment, Its just a weird and likable idea i had. I feel BD's should have been a bigger thing but hey We have the future right. Cyberpunk 2 !Thanks for...
  5. RicoSuave6942

Okay i have no idea what you're talking about. lol:ohstopit: 1705617003 Thank you for a great idea! This was what i was hoping for when i posted this thread. apparently my vision was lost since conception. Have a great day!
  6. RicoSuave6942

It's a bizarre add on For Immersion, And just a random idea. I would love it for my Megatower apartment! It doesnt have to make sense to you friend. They have more Edgerunners merch than actual Phantom liberty merch Now that makes no sense to me. And what about Trauma Team? Great idea never did...
  7. RicoSuave6942

Nope not smashing it in peoples faces was not my idea. If it ever was a thing it would have to be paid for since its a Netflix exclusive. Cant buy a physical copy anywhere. And no im not buying it from Japan
  8. RicoSuave6942

I would love to watch the Series in the actual game on the apartment screen, No like? Make it possible to full screen that bad boy and girl! Ask Netflix for liscense in game for a one time fee. Kinda mold the two into one area, Yes i have Netflix and have Cyberpunk complete edition. Just...
  9. RicoSuave6942

Great! Would love to see the face behind the Voice of SO MI! But i still think its NUTZ only adding One Expansion to this masterpiece! YES YES people im all for Polish and bug fixes to but dang One Expansion is for this game drives me CrAzY!
  10. RicoSuave6942

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

Thank you!!!!:cool:
  11. RicoSuave6942

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

Hell yeah! I am so happy they put a metro system In!!! Some people laugh but im really excited about it!
  12. RicoSuave6942

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

More Romancing options, Just a guess.
  13. RicoSuave6942

Why even bother with choice? (Phantom Liberty spoilers)

The only thing I really Enjoyed about Phantom Liberty was Dogtown its self and the Lizzy Wizzy show. The Characters were mediocre, The story didn't feel like anything Remotely Spy, I felt i went loud more than usual. I usually go silent. Not many add on's for existing Characters was a bummer. El...
  14. RicoSuave6942

CYBERPUNK 2077: ULTIMATE EDITION ARRIVES ON DECEMBER 5TH!

I think it should be both V's, Both are Awesome in there own ways.
Top Bottom