Recent content by rlranft

+
  1. R

Update your NVIDIA drivers!

Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090, driver v532.03, graphics Quick Preset - Ray Tracing: Overdrive. Noticing this particular woodgrain material looking a little crazy in both the Corpo Plaza and Glen apartments.
  2. R

Clothes on in shower again

When using the wardrobe feature to alter clothing appearance, V wears clothing in the shower again. Note - Did not check to see if this occurs with wardrobe slot unequipped.
  3. R

Mike at the Afterlife

This playthrough I haven't done his gig yet, but he calls out to me at the Afterlife - and he really needs to reserve his table to avoid sitting in these folks' laps.
  4. R

Garage door issue in Heroes mission

Not my first character or playthrough - The door remained stuck after completing the objectives. Ultimately I had to reload a save before I started The Heist before whatever caused the door to stick cleared. Since on that playthrough I had gone directly to Heroes when I woke up I only lost...
  5. R

Garage door issue in Heroes mission

Upon completion of the dialog with Misty in front of Jackie's garage, I used the key to open the garage door. During the animation sequence the player character is moved inside the garage and the door is closed behind. Note that the outdoor lighting comes into the space when the player faces...
  6. R

Riders on the Storm - underground entrance doesn't trigger finding Saul

If you enter the basement via the quick exit (underground pipe at the side of the facility) you can stand and stare right at Saul while not triggering the "enter main building" objective - which means that even though I found Saul, I can't find Saul. You must poke your head up the stairs to the...
  7. R

music during "never fade away"

Yup - had this happen on my third playthrough, PC, GOG download.
  8. R

So, nudity toggle was a misdirect, but it's still broken....

While I see absolutely no point in allowing the player to in any way choose their junk if you're just going to keep it covered henceforth, the "feature" is still broken after the 1.05 hotfix on PC via the GOG store. I toggled nudity off, then back on, and here's what we have now (note that I...
  9. R

Physics zones? Noticed Hanako having "chest" issues during limo ride

During Last Caress, after leaving Hanako's estate in the AV with Hellman, I noticed a few times where Hanako's breasts did this odd bounce. Please help her calm her tits - it's a pretty dramatic ride.
  10. R

The fast travel station in front of the V's room is gone.

I have noticed it coming and going - I hadn't really thought about it, but yeah.
  11. R

On game exit, error reporter occasionally hangs with a conhost process pending

This prevents the game from actually exiting, as it seems to be waiting for the conhost to return to the error reporter so it can exit. Killing the error reporter does not allow the game to exit and it had to be killed as well. I see this about 50% of the time. Is there an alternate error log...
  12. R

Wireless mouse "sleep" may be causing interaction to become unavailable

I'm not yet certain this is the cause, but: To unequip inventory items and to be able to scroll through some list/text UI elements I plugged a wireless mouse with a wheel into my computer. This works as expected, but since it's not my primary control device it will sleep after a minute or so...
  13. R

Control binds inconsistent/missing

On PC, I have some functional complaints - Why is everyone both in love with and determined to force players to use a mouse wheel? Why is the mouse-wheel click hardbound to "unequip"? Why can't I just drag and drop inventory items? Why can't I steer my vehicle by mouse? Why is "F" interact...
  14. R

(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

Things I've seen regarding this one - Upon first waking up in the shower I could see trunks when I looked down, but they were missing in the mirror. After that, the trunks were always present both in first person and in the mirror. V is completely nude in the inventory screen at all times...
  15. R

Opinions on the music?

I don't doubt that they'll be providing some good tunes - but seriously, I usually dump hundreds of hours into games like this - I spent 314 hours in Mass Effect 3 and 379 hours in Fallout 4. There comes a time when I turn off the in-game tunes and play my own, but it would be cool to have that...
Top Bottom