Recent content by Ron_Empire

+
  1. Ron_Empire

Transforming Gwent’s Arena mode into a new Draft mode

When comparing Arena (current version), It is more like Unsealed Deck tournaments for Magic the Gathering back in the days when you pay to play the tournament (visiting card shops) and you have a chance to win prizes. The competition felt fun and fresh giving people somewhat "equal"...
  2. Ron_Empire

Suggestion: Deck (Win/Lose/Draw) Stats.

Not sure if this has been suggested but a deck statistics would be nice to have. In our deck builder we can create new decks. and each deck has stuff you can config for cosmetics etc, and you can name them and such. Can we also display their win/lose rate. In the deck selection It would be...
  3. Ron_Empire

Transforming Gwent’s Arena mode into a new Draft mode

Here's a suggestion. Why not KEEP arena mode AND add Draft Mode as well. That way those who chooses to play Arena mode can do so. And those who choose Draft mode can also do so. Honestly, reading this Draft mode, I'm not entirely sure I like it as the reward is not as great as the Arena mode...
  4. Ron_Empire

Journey is Back: Join Ciri on the Path!

Are the premium pass retro for levels earned past 100. Say I got to 110, and buy the pass. Do i still get the extra 2rp per level for the premium pass from 101 through 110 when I unlock it.
  5. Ron_Empire

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

MODS: Please move this to the needed thread or create a thread for this. Thanks. I have a card that says, IF this card is discarded and goes to the grave, summon it to the melee row. I clicked on the card, and directly sent it to the grave by choosing the grave instead of a row, and the...
  6. Ron_Empire

Possible issue with Contracts not updating

Were do I contact support about my Arena game that crashed while I was drafting. The entire screen locked up while I was drafting my cards half way through. I exited the game and came back on and it wants me to pay ore again to entire. And then I noticed I got a base keg on the top right...
  7. Ron_Empire

Possible issue with Contracts not updating

Sorry for posting this here if this doesn't belong. MODS, please move this to the best place for this. As I can't create new threads. The Lv 30 Boss achievement that tracks evolving cards seem to stop working since the patch. Lv. 30 Boss (achievement) as follows: Reach the 3rd stage with...
  8. Ron_Empire

Developer Patch Overview 7.2

When is this coming out?
  9. Ron_Empire

Faction Challenge: Year of the Wererat Abilities

Actually there is an achievement still active that says win 100 with wererat abilites There are a bunch of other achievements that are very hard to figure out since its not defined in the achievement description. example: win X games with crimson abilities, win X games with thronebreaker...
  10. Ron_Empire

Faction Challenge: Year of the Wererat Abilities

What are the WereRat abilities ?
  11. Ron_Empire

BUG with "Kaedweni knight" card

Thank you for moving it for me. Since I'm new. It won't let me 'create' threads. That's the problem with the forum. I tried to 'search' for this issue and couldn't find one. My only choice is to post a reply to an existing thread. And yes you're right, I just realized it had to be played...
  12. Ron_Empire

Annoying crackling sound on The Switcher

There's this WIND or Steam Engine cranking blowing whatever it is in the background that keeps increasing in sound. It's very loud and annoying. I have my sound setting to "1" and its very loud. Turning it to 0 completely disables all sounds (like button clicks etc). Please add in an Ambient...
  13. Ron_Empire

BUG with "Kaedweni knight" card

BUG with "Kaedweni knight" card. See video: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/692110101 It's boost ability didn't kick in. It does boost when summoned via portal. It has boosted before to 7 when played but in this video it was bugged.
Top Bottom