Recent content by SameonDylone

+
  1. SameonDylone

Witcher 3 CTD (No Mods Install and Validate Files)

I have not experienced the crashes issue anymore after reinstalling the game. but this lags makes my games nearly unplayable can u help me fix this? Here is the link of the video files for you to look at it. At first, I thought it was one of my mods that i use called "Random Encounters...
  2. SameonDylone

Witcher 3 Is using Onboard graphics instead of my GPU

Yeah it's okay it's not because of the driver problem. I found the culprit. Turn out it was because of my RAM Frequency is 933Mhz that's why I got a lot of stuttering. Might need to replace the ram soon.
  3. SameonDylone

I have installed the older version but there are missing settings in here. I cannot installed it like usual cause it can't find my compatible graphic cards hardware. What do I do? I have to follow this link...
  4. SameonDylone

Hmmm strange I can't see the notebooks option It seems that I can't installed the older version no matter how hard I tried, I dont know why? I have installed the correct version tho [edited]
  5. SameonDylone

Does this compatible with my laptops? all of the drivers in that link doesn't not compatible with my laptops, its a desktop version [edited]
  6. SameonDylone

Thanks I'll be sure to check it and see if my problems solved that driver u gave me, is it compatible for notebooks? Those drivers are not compatible with my notebooks, do u have other links? [edited] How did manage to find the drivers windows 10-64 bit version, i can't seem to find it in...
  7. SameonDylone

Hello can somoone help me I was having a performance issues. I happen to have stutterings and lags every 1-2 min and it happens more often on Skellige. This latest drivers makes my witcher 3 unplayable. I cannot play it smoothly. doesn't matter if I play witcher with mods installed or not...
  8. SameonDylone

NVIDIA Driver Issues (NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Notebooks ASUS TUF GAMING)

Anyone knows what are the suitables drivers for NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 notebooks Windows 10 -64 bit , cause this latest drivers makes my witcher 3 unplayable so much stuttering and lags all over the places, and it happens every 1-2 minutes of gameplay no matter if the mods installed or not...
  9. SameonDylone

SOLVED Camera stutter with new nVidia drivers

what are the supported drivers that are suitable for nvidia geforce gtx 1050 notebooks windows 10-64 bits? Can't seem to find the compatible drivers for it the 372.90 update only supports gtx 1060 and up
  10. SameonDylone

Witcher 3 Crash Issues [EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477) Error writing location 0x15de90d0

Can someone take a look at this crash info. I crash upon entering the menu Red Engine Crash Log -------------------------------------- Build: Not Set [ Compiled Nov 4 2018 ] User: Administrator Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error writing location 0xf5de90d0 Crashed...
  11. SameonDylone

Witcher 3 CTD (No Mods Install and Validate Files)

can someone help me fix this crash. I have uninstalled all the mods and revalidated the files on steam. here is the crash info Red Engine Crash Log -------------------------------------- Build: Not Set [ Compiled Nov 4 2018 ] User: Administrator Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION...
  12. SameonDylone

Crash to Desktop While Loading to Novigrad

Can someone see what caused the crash to desktop , here is the file. Thanks bunches :)
  13. SameonDylone

Script Compilation Error with modded game

Hello , my friend. I'm new to this TW3 Modding, and I bet you familiar with this words , cause it have been use many times and Im sorry for that. So, I was installing this two mods, Friendly Meditation and Immersive Camera also use Script Merger to solve the conflicts but in the end I got just...
Top Bottom