Recent content by samoilaaa

+
  1. S

Hardware Thread - General.

gtx 1080 ti , fx 8350 , 8gb ram im thinking if the ps5 will have an ryzen 2 cpu and 1080 gpu i shouldnt upgrade pc , am i right? unless cdpr decides to not suport next gen consoles
  2. S

Hardware Thread - General.

you guys think its worth waiting to play it on new consoles? i have choice from new cpu , mobo, ram , cooler worth about 900 dollars or new consoles i wouldnt like to play it on curent gen because it will look ugly i will buy ps5 no matter what for exclusives so im wondering if the pc upgrade...
  3. S

What will the system requirements be? Lets discuss!

do you think it will be more demanding than assassins creed oddysey? cuz i was running it pretty good
  4. S

What will the system requirements be? Lets discuss!

i have fx 8350 , 8 gb ram , gtx 1080 ti will i be able to run high settings 1080p 60 fps?
  5. S

Cyberpunk 2077 could be the first AAA game to have a transgender playable character

[Sard Edit: Not so bright. Stick around, be right with you.]
  6. S

consoles not confirmed?

i think there will be a console version too and it would be a good thing for cdpr because of the money but i dont see base ps4 and xbox one running cp2077 judging by how this game is described i dunno if u remember how witcher 3 played on ps4 its better now after patches but still
  7. S

consoles not confirmed?

consoles not confirmed? so i watched this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUucPar-irs and at 17:35 this guys says that it hasnt been confirmed for consoles yet and to be honest i wouldnt be surprised if the game was pc timed exclusive until next gen consoles
  8. S

Pedestrians are vital

i remember playing elder scrolls oblivion and even when i was walking around in the wilderness there were soldiers patroling with horses and torches at night damn that game had such great atmosphere unlike skyrim
  9. S

Pedestrians are vital

so we should just walk around in a empty city? i played witcher 3 on pc and ps4 on pc novigrad looks amazing and the npcs rly make the city feel alive on ps4 it almost feels deserted because the number of npc's was reduced
  10. S

In game character Perspective!

play splinter cell
  11. S

What would you like to see CD Projekt do for the other unannounced AAA RPG??

a game of throne epic fantasy rpg
  12. S

What other franchise should CDPR take over?

there is a werewolf the apocalypse game in development by cyanide maybe it will be good they will also release call of cthulhu this year maybe it will be great
  13. S

What other franchise should CDPR take over?

i want them to make a game of thrones rpg soooo much
  14. S

i hope the next fantasy game wont be witcher 4

i hope the next fantasy game wont be witcher 4 i like witcher games actualy witcher 3 became my favourite game after elder scrolls oblivion but i would like to see something new to create ur own character and play in a world with big cities many diffrent nature settings
  15. S

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

im realy worried about the game now that i heard about the starting from scratch thing i hope that it will turn out more than fine
Top Bottom