Recent content by sampamatt90

+
  1. sampamatt90

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

can I log in the site playGwent.com with the new account to see if there Are information without comprising the process? Is The site log in considered as game log in?
  2. sampamatt90

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

First of all I would like to thank CD Projekt for the possibility of transferring data from console accounts, because the interruption of support to consoles was predictable at the time of the announcement of mobile vesions (keeping many platforms active requires money and certainly slows down...
  3. sampamatt90

GWENT arrives on iOS! Download now from the Apple App Store!

I wanted to update you about the situation of the "save deck" bug: currently it is possible to create decks with all the Leader abilities except for CONGREGATE and WILD CARD (syndacate). I hope these are resolved too.
  4. sampamatt90

Saving Deck Problem

it's a known problem ... I'm in the same situation as you
  5. sampamatt90

u're right! It's very annoying. Dev said that they'll resolve asap but without specific date
  6. sampamatt90

I'm sorry for the duplicate. I had already contact ThorSerpent, but I think that is not an isolate problem (others have the same)
  7. sampamatt90

@Burza46 Why I Can't create custom decks on ios besides the basic leader? I always get a loading screen when choosing different leader ability... I had the same problem on iOS closed beta..... I wish that it's a bug.... it'annoying... Does anyone have the same problem?
Top Bottom