Recent content by scorba

+
  1. S

GWENT coming to smartphones

great news!
  2. S

Am I a traitor my ST brothers?

I did well with Eldain in the challenge, maxed out all achievements. sure I'm not in pro rank so I'm not facing the strongest opponents.
  3. S

Thank you CD PROJEKT RED <3

I do find the way they stood by Gwent admirable too. they saw that the game needed drastic changes in the long run, and they were not afraid to make them (Homecoming). they keep putting incredible amounts of work into it against all the resistance by the defenders of the earlier version, and it...
  4. S

Swim quit for Artifact - Good sign?

how is quoting from a video literally about why he quit Gwent in any way out of context? you really need to learn to interpret your information sources.
  5. S

Swim quit for Artifact - Good sign?

why would you write something that is simply not true? "I was very much enjoying Homecoming during the time I was able to play it." Fake news much?
  6. S

With CP2077: A donation option to the game could set a precedent to combat unethical MT practices in the industry

you can throw CDPR some extra money through Gwent if you want to support them :)
  7. S

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

did you read the part where it can banish any unit? if that's not powerful, I don't know what is.
  8. S

Equip - An Artifact Nerf Suggestion

but traps are triggered by the enemy that walks into them.
  9. S

Equip - An Artifact Nerf Suggestion

not all artifacts need the "Equip" keyword, see Traps.
  10. S

Sihil needs to be changed

but why?
  11. S

new Gwent is great

this is my general experience at the moment as well. however, I can't help wondering, what if there are decks and strategies that can profit from going into round 3 with just a few cards? they could work well if they played everything in round 2. for example, leaving all your mulligans for round...
  12. S

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

well at least now you can do all those things. you should be grateful that the devs opened your eyes. now don't go and find another game, go read, earn money and to the gym.
  13. S

Sihil needs to be changed

well you seem to imply it for one.
  14. S

new Gwent is great

well yes, I usually deal with them too, this however contradicts your statement that noone plays them.
  15. S

new Gwent is great

well it is very likely that you play a different game.
Top Bottom