Recent content by se7enX90X

+
  1. se7enX90X

Mentioned but missing features list

I'm extremely disappointed. CP is easily the biggest disappointment of a video game I have ever experienced. They spent years marketing CP as "the next generation of revolutionary open world rpg" and all of the advanced features and mechanics that were supposed to be in the game and then they...
  2. se7enX90X

YT post about game development

Game is already ruined.
  3. se7enX90X

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

Boring mediocre barebones shallow are all words that come to mind while playing CP.
  4. se7enX90X

The things that The Witcher 3 did better than Cyberpunk 2077

Witcher 3 is better than CP in almost every category. CP is just shallow and the story is boring. 1609480564
  5. se7enX90X

someday

Yeah unfortunately the game is mediocre regardless of the bugs. What happened to the developers that made Witcher 3? It's like they were not involved in making CP.
  6. se7enX90X

Corpo lifepath.... *facepalm*

To be fair....all the lifepaths suck. The lifepath system in general is pretty useless and not what was promised and marketed.
  7. se7enX90X

CDPR wouldn't have got much less heat if...

They literally marketed the game as an RPG for years and then randomly changed it to an "action adventure game" like wtf
  8. se7enX90X

The Good Old Days

Yep the game we were going to get....until Keanu Reeves entered the chat.
  9. se7enX90X

Can't see jack shit while draving 1st person

Another gem of a decision made by CDPR.
  10. se7enX90X

Cyberpunk 2 should have multiple protagonists

Tf? Cyberpunk 2? Good luck to CDPR with that one. They've lost all credibility with most of their fanbase.
  11. se7enX90X

[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

I want the game that was shown in 2018 before they scrapped everything because Keanu Reeves wanted a bigger role.
  12. se7enX90X

"I got cyberpunked.. "

The game was on its way to being one of the best games ever created up until 2018 when Keanu Reeves got involved. Then some genius over at CDPR decided to scrap everything and build the game around Johnny Silverhand. Now we have what we have. A mediocre boring game with some of the weakest RPG...
  13. se7enX90X

Sony and its 'monopoly' and wrong decision on Cyberpunk

Huh? CDPR doesnt deserve to have their game in store when it doesn't even work properly...
  14. se7enX90X

The studio needs our support!

All those games you listed are better than CP2077 imo
  15. se7enX90X

The studio needs our support!

These kids think developers are their friends.
Top Bottom