Recent content by SentryOmega

+
  1. S

Quality of merch store item

Hi! I usually never complain. But this really bugged me. I ordered a fridge magnet from official CDPR merch store, and the overall quality of this item has no excuse to be such dogshit. Item in question: link. The mold frame used for it is the same as for the metal chain medallions (which...
  2. S

Seasonal is unplayable in cellphone

I play on iPhone with ZERO issues. MO full frost deck with Woodland Spirit leader (boost a unit in hand by 8). It has some cards that need selection.
  3. S

Why is Gwent so poorly run?

"Contracts" as example of poor gamedev Please try to understand that I'm spamming this tread not for the sake of ranting, but because it subtly shadows a much bigger issue with Gwent game development. I can understand how issues take time to address, but if they take THIS MUCH time (close to a...
  4. S

Merchants of Ofir Expansion Is Live!

Thanks for great Christmas gift!
  5. S

vandergrift's blade deploy ability is totally pointless

The same premise applies for your suggestion, doesn't it?
  6. S

Quest/Contract During the Faction Challenge doesn't Count for the Achievement

Current Underdog leader challenge progression does NOT add to the respective contract for Skellige faction. I'm talking about "Complete X tasks while supporting Skellige during a faction challenge event". Counter does not increase.
  7. S

Contracts: Integrity, Motivation, Reasonability

It's time to talk trash about some contracts. Let me comfort you - not all of them! I didn't come here for hate. I love the game. I have deep respect for the devs. You have truly impressed me as a player by making this game better after a questionable and sub-optimal start. However, some issues...
  8. S

Faction Leader Challenge Step 5 Progress Not Updating

Animosity. Yes this is another thread, in the wrong forum, and I deserve a ban and topic closure, but this forum deserves these threads to keep appearing BECAUSE ITS BEEN FOUR DAYS INTO THE CHALLENGE AND THE BUG THAT MAKES PROGRESSION IMPOSSIBLE AND AFFECTS _ALL_ PLAYERS IS NOT FIXED...
  9. S

Reasons for raw patches. A note to CDPR.

Reasons for raw patches. A note to CDPR. This is not a rage-post. I like the developers a lot and want them and the game to succeed. On that note, why are we getting a shitty, buggy, atrocious, under-performing patch two times in a row for the past two month? If you can't meet the deadlines...
  10. S

Missing Rank Points

Missing Rank Points Finished last season with 4346 points. Received Rank 9 with 1449 points. Why am I getting 30% instead of 50%?
  11. S

Cannot Update Game

Hi guys. Happy to help you out. Had this same issue (version unknown) and fixed it. 1) Turn off Windows Firewall. Try Verify/Repair. If doesn't work, next step -->> 2) Quit GOG Galaxy. Delete folders: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED\Gwent C:\ProgramData\CDProjekt RED...
  12. S

Discuss Reasoning for card changes [patch 0.9.20]

Actually got buffed because now it cannot be countered by Geralt: Igni with 100% probability.
  13. S

Reward the Ranked Trinkets Retroactively

I think that this MUST happen BECAUSE the last season was more than twice shorter.
  14. S

Discuss Reasoning for card changes [patch 0.9.20]

Discuss Reasoning for card changes [patch 0.9.20] Huge thanks to CDPR for the latest patch - well done. Special thanks to mr. Burza for patchnotes and re-evaluation of end-of-season reward distribution. Now that the patchnotes actually include "developers feedback" / viewpoint reasoning behind...
  15. S

Waiting for the Patch Notes [Delayed till the 9th]

Pathetic drama. Please DO NOT post the deadline [online, on the official website] if you CANNOT MEET the deadline.
Top Bottom