Recent content by Sergiodrg

+
  1. Sergiodrg

Which character do you dislike most?

Almost all the characters enter into a love-hate dynamic. I think this is a good thing, that the game (or CDPR) takes special care to create defined, complex and strong characters. (Almost in modern games the characters are plain: the bad guys are very very bad and the good ones are litlle...
  2. Sergiodrg

[POLL] V's best friend

Jackie without any doubt. Since they met was "friendship at first sight", then, with the game intro, we have a glimpse of Jackie and V starting their merc life... V knows Jackie's mother... V even seems to live in El Coyote Cojo for a time... They grow up together in Night City bussiness Johny...
  3. Sergiodrg

Humans of Night City — Ruth Dzeng

The next NPC will be Sarah Krakovski
  4. Sergiodrg

The Writhing of Night City....

With the police issue I agree that if you stand or stumble around cops they shoot at you. In the game you have to be very annoying and dance around them (or almost in the last patches it seems to me that cops are more patient) One thing is true the city is "calm" as you say. With the gangs of...
  5. Sergiodrg

Rogue's room nobody talked about

What a memory! Now I remember. I was clueless 1627232971 So, this is a character from the paper RPG game. I like how the PC game includes all this lore and characters.
  6. Sergiodrg

Rogue's room nobody talked about

Hi all I've been offline for a few months. Now I go back to the forum and see this interesting posts about the story and the characters. (although the official posts are a bit bland) Who is that Shaitan you mentioned? I do not place him in the game (or I don't remember him)
  7. Sergiodrg

Do you think CDPR will improve the AI in future updates?

I have become used to pedestrians throwing themselves under the wheels of my car while I park or maneuver smoothly into a garage. I think if I played GTA V I would miss it... :coolstory: Now seriously, I give CDPR a vote of confidence that AI will improve. Yet, I don't expect every NC...
  8. Sergiodrg

The director of the Witcher 3 and CP2077 has left CD Projekt Red

What gives me a bad feeling is that of "bullying" In spanish media they are talking about "harassment" [...]
  9. Sergiodrg

Guinea pigs job bugged

This mission is the only one that I have had problems with. In my first game, a non-killing solution was impossible. Once you knock out Koch and you are required to clear the roof of enemies, there is an "enemy" that does not exist and that the minimap marks it on the street, and it's marked...
  10. Sergiodrg

[Spoiler Alert] What is your most favorite song/music?

The most I like is Night City and Future Drugs
  11. Sergiodrg

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

Yes, I agree with you. This needs to be fixed. I think the best option would be: if you fail, the knife breaks, making it unusable; and if it hits, you can retrieve it from the body. Even better, if throwing fail, there is a chance it will break; sometimes you get the knife back and...
  12. Sergiodrg

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

The knife breaking after use does not bother me much. What does bother me is having to equip another knife every time I throw it. That perk should automatically equip another knife if you have one in your inventory. It's my second play and I have gathered a lot of knives and picked that perk...
  13. Sergiodrg

Shoot to thrill, anyone won this?

I always got second place. And with Lyzzie's pistol, BANG, first place. Shoot all the panels (yours and others), it's a matter of shoots that hit the panel (no accuracy at all, don't worry making bullseye)
  14. Sergiodrg

Death, Glory, and Cyberpunk

Just thinking the same last night in my game. I was fighting a NCPD mission in a dump mill. A group of 6th Street gangs got in the way. A lot of them. They attacked me at sight furiously... and were dropping like flies. And the last one, a girl (rookie as the OP says) with a tire iron angrily...
  15. Sergiodrg

too dark when walking inside buildings

Night vision mod in Kiroshi implant is needed in the game!
Top Bottom