Recent content by serxho92

+
  1. S

A New Saga Begins

Superb choice to go forward with UnrealEngine 5. This means more reliability and faster development. Now lets hope we get the same quality product as with Witcher 3 and more.
  2. S

Witcher 3 Patch 1.32 just hit Steam!

Very true, i totally agree with you. We all know that story is finished and it is a gem. With new Witcher game i meant a new saga with new characters and stories.
  3. S

Witcher 3 Patch 1.32 just hit Steam!

So CDPR you just can't let go of the Witcher 3 can you ? If these guys have time to make patches for 3 year old games, the new witcher game must be in the making for sure ! :P
  4. S

Focus in combat and why they should have implomented it

They could have added more depth to the combat instead of expanding the map and investing resources on sidequests. Adding more animations, combat finishers, different combos, grappling throwing knives and the most important: different animations for different weapons. You cant use the same...
  5. S

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

I wonder what time period will they cover ? I think of two possibilities A: Begin from the Conjunction of the spheres and show us the founders of Kaer Morhen. The first witchers. B: Bond between Geralt and Ciri and their destiny to be together. (The books)
  6. S

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

Netflix did a phenomenal work with daredevil which no one expected. I feel optimistic about this. It'll be on par with Game of thrones :D
  7. S

[Mod Thought] W3 Combat Animations for Geralt?

Actually the sword animations are more realistic in W2 where he holds the sword with two hands as a swordsman should do. I wish someone could import the combat animations from W2 to W3 :P
  8. S

Character Customization!

I'll be disappointed if it's not a predefined character. Going the "Skyrim" way maybe will please a wider audience but on the other hand character developement and storywise it will be shit. I see no point having a generic main protagonist when they have such talented writers. They have proved...
  9. S

[Mod Request Question?] More Uniqe Viper School Armor.

I hate it that CDPR didn't use the viper armor models from Letho or maybe Auckes or Serrit. FFS using the same design as the starting armor is just lazy...
  10. S

(MOD REQUEST) LETHO of Gulet & VESEMIR grey Wolf armor models

(MOD REQUEST) LETHO of Gulet & VESEMIR grey Wolf armor models Hi everyone! Since most of the vanilla armors in the game are terrible and not fit for Witchers (the armor designer should get fired :P) i was wandering if it is possible te create a mod where we can use the armor model of...
  11. S

Future Witcher game priority: OPEN WORLD aspect or GAME MECHANICS ?

I don't remember where i've read it but i think if CDPRed didn't go through money and development issues during Witcher 2 then we would have found yennefer by the end of the game or maybe earlier.I think they had in mind a different ending so choosing her wouldn't feel as forced as it is in W3.
  12. S

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

Guys do you have any news for us ? How is it going ?
  13. S

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

WOW !!! This is crazy. Can't wait to see more. If you pull this off it'll be phenomenal!
  14. S

I personally hope they invest in the Combat aspect. Witchers are supposed to be dangerous and unpredictable swordsmen and combat in the game must be top notch to justify this. Even the Witcher 2 had more combat animations and faster pace than W3. To be honest i expected more. I don't see the...
  15. S

Future Witcher game priority: OPEN WORLD aspect or GAME MECHANICS ? Since we all know that CDPR loves the Witcher and won't let go of this franchise so easy, in what aspect of the game would you want them to invest more? Would you prefer a bigger Map, more quests and free-roaming which adds to...
Top Bottom