Recent content by Siergain

+
  1. S

Increase the Disconnect Timer [Reconnect Feature]

I also find this somewhat uncomfortable. The connection issues are indeed quite a problem.
  2. S

Ambush pretty OP right now

I think that silver card like Morenn but neutral and more useful against someting else than sciotael might help. Like lets say Neutral Corrine Tilly Silver Siege 5 str: Choose one :Reveal 1 random card in opposing player's hand and top card in his deck OR lock and reveal chosen face-down...
  3. S

Field Medic and Priestess of Freya.

Also Field medic has 1 more base strength than Priestess of Freya. Well FM becomes weker than PoF in round three and is overall wekaer because of RNG but that strength difference is caused by faction passive so it should not be exactly tied to the card.
  4. S

Grave hag

Maybe make her buff herself at the beginning of opponents turn or at the end of your turn making her buff carriable over weather and leaving opponent without option to kill her before she gets buffed.
  5. S

Anyone gonna make a Theme Deck?

Maybe Swallow potion as well- Ciri is the swallow after all.
  6. S

The Power of Tibor Eggebracht

I see no problem in that thinning as long as that all cards aren't played (like in case of old ST) but discarded (in some cases it may be equal to playing). I think if someone empties their decks vs Nilfgard they should be fully aware that may be used against them, just like using specials vs...
  7. S

The Witcher Book Series

I'd like to see Vysygota of Corvo as card. Also multiple mages from Battle of Sodden and Thanned Coup , like for example young soreceress with illusion face or Terranova (we deserve illusion based effects and Fringilla(mistress of illusions in books) became Jutta with sorecerer tag. Also Orlotan...
  8. S

Forum problems

Thanks for answer.
  9. S

Forum problems

Forum problems Hi I've got problem with forum. Whenever I want to log in i am asked for e-mail authentication.
  10. S

Game winner cards (discuss)

He just needs to have 1 card advantage and play Cahir when he have one card in hand except Cahir. Then he can use Morvran to bring next card. Especially deadly with Cynthia, Albrich or de Vett. However it can be countered by not letting NG card advantage.
  11. S

SOLVED Impera Brigade Glitch

Maybe opponent used Aukes, Clever or Iltihne to cancel ability of Impera Brigade. If not its surely a bug.
  12. S

Looking for Gwent Buddies & Friends!

I'm also intrested. Nick in Gog is Siergain
  13. S

Counter Cards

Well there is one answer to lock (Decoy) but also Lock may be applied at max 3 times (NG Aukes, Cleaver and Decoy on on of them) or 5 times(Sciotael Iltihne , Cleaver , Cleaver Decoyed ,Cleaver Decoyed via Natures Gift and Ilthne Eithned). Ambush cards currently has no answer but i think silver...
  14. S

Assassination

You may use it when you have no units on your side or only golden units on your side without any drawback. Also useful if opponent has super buffed unith and you have multiple weak ones. It actually can grant you power but it is either RNG based or really situational.
  15. S

Water and Air elemental

Technically djinn is something like air elemental in the lore. As for wate one i dont remember anyting in any game and any book, but there is whole race of water creatures and they may be used as some kind of monster archetype like for example sirens under Sh'eenaz control (or anyone else but...
Top Bottom