Recent content by Sigma_Primaris

+
  1. S

A Towerful of Mice - cant's speak to Keira Metz

It didn't worked neither, but I found a solution ; I spawned her with spawn('keira',1). This freshly spawned NPC wasn't bugged
  2. S

A Towerful of Mice - cant's speak to Keira Metz

A Towerful of Mice - cant's speak to Keira Metz Hey everyone, I've encountered a bug, at the end of the quest "A Towerful of Mice", I have to speak to Keira to actually finish the quest but... I can't speak to her. She's standing still in her house and I don't have the button prompt to engage...
  3. S

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

That's some seriously awesome work essenthy, congratulations.
  4. S

4K SKY and CLOUDS

The sky of the vanilla game is really ugly and it kind of bothers me since day one I must admit. In the Velen region it sometimes looks like you're playing a game from 2005. It's a shame because if I recall correcly I read that devs were pretty happy about their work on the sky back in...
  5. S

Anyone else feel let down?

Hum, no. I feel like they are actually working hard, and so that B&W is going to be a high quality gaming experience. In no way I feel insulted or let down or whatever.
  6. S

Dualshock 4 with Bluetooth

I think it's because the DS4 tool emulate the DS4 as a xbox controller, it's definitely not a bug. For me there's no annoyance because I used to play the Mass Effect games with a DS4 with xbox button prompts, I think you'll learn to use your DS4 with xbox buttons prompts in no time, there isn't...
  7. S

Five Global Game Awards 2015 for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

CDPR you're part of the few devs that can "save" the gaming industry from its current state. I'm glad you received the gratitude you deserved. I'm also glad that Paradox beat you for the best publisher award. :)
  8. S

Looking for good (honest) game reviews

So much great advices, thank you all !
  9. S

Thanks for the tips, silly me, I never gave a damn about the "Community" section here, although there's a lot of interesting topics talking about other games...
  10. S

Looking for good (honest) game reviews Hello guys, Cdpr forums are one of the few places (What's left of the Baldur's Gate community is quite cool too) where I'm sure I can find interesting people who got interesting answers to my questions so I've got a question here for you : Do fair and...
  11. S

Grass Shadows

I think I'm not mistaking if I say that there's much more grass in The Witcher 3 than in Skyrim. In Skyrim you see tufts of grass, in the Witcher 3, the ground is literaly covered in grass. A not so fair screen comparison : http://cdn.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Witcher-3-124.jpg...
  12. S

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

EDIT : You're lucky I have the english version of the book so I can give you the quote that makes me believe he is not truly dead :
  13. S

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

In any case, nobody will run out of money anymore in BaW. If I recall correctly, Geralt has a lot of money in a bank account in Toussaint.
  14. S

Caretaker is WAAAAAAAAY unbalanced

I must admit, these boss fights made me realize something : I'm a real casual player. I'm always playing games on easy/normal because I prefer immersion over challenge blah blah... And. Wow. These boss fights nearly made me cry. Even on normal difficulty I died five times against Olgierd ghosts...
  15. S

HoS Soundtrack

The soundtrack from GoG is only a fraction of the real game soundtrack, there's something like 180-200 tracks in the game OST. I don't think there's a way to buy the full OST though.
Top Bottom