Recent content by simonsnow

+
  1. S

GWENT: Rogue Mage is here!

Other than common bugs, many of the achievements are unable to trigger, for example, "Reading the arcane" and "What's in the box". "Just one more" turns on and off in in-game achievement sheet. I will be quite disappointed if a new patch is not being worked on.
  2. S

Journey quest missing for the Dandelion journey

I just noticed that I should have already completed all journey quests up to this week, but then the first standard and premium quests are missing somehow, also the standard quest count in the contact manual is short as well. Could tech team please have a look at it?
  3. S

Drop obtained from the back of Gwent World masters 3, but it does not appear in the game.

Still haven't got the cardback. I saw some people have it already. It is still distributing now or what?
  4. S

Competitive ruling: wangid2021

I strongly agree. You play 25 games to reach 2400 mmr. Every game after that rates like 3-8 mmr. They have checked every game he played so they should know what part of mmr is not valid. The result that Wangid falls out of the Master regardless makes none of the ruling logic convincing.
  5. S

Will seasonal tree rotate back?

I only started playing gwent over 3 months ago. I noticed that ornament shop offers stuff that described being unlockable in the same season last year (or wererat not sure). There are some stuff same as unlockable rewards in this season but there are some different ones. I want to ask if the...
  6. S

Open #4 coming this weekend!

I have found it in my inventory, though sneaky it was. I apologize for the unnecessary attention. Hopefully future updates can allow us to more easily track our newly obtained items.
  7. S

Open #4 coming this weekend!

Have not gotten my avatar yet. Is anyone the same?
  8. S

Connection Issues

Firstly, you were behaving hostile. Plus, I literally told you I have tried all solutions. It is fact that I am not happy with how CDPR technicals do with their game but come on they need to do a better job to keep the game alive.
  9. S

Connection Issues

[...] Anyhow, I tried official support but the response was horrible. CDPR make good games. They have good concepts, but they can't handle it.
  10. S

Connection Issues

It is allowed. I have to turn off my antivirus software so the game doesn't crash because of some thread failure message. Nevertheless, it doesn't solve the connection problem. P.S. the funniest thing is that during a casual match the connection was always fine. I wonder how that works. Thought...
  11. S

Connection Issues

PC, wifi. It was fine last month, it was also fine when I was on a trip couple days, just not in my household. My domestic wifi is working perfectly fine, sometimes I get to browse the website when my gwent game is disconnecting. It always happens every now and often when I picked up the game 2...
  12. S

Connection Issues

Ready to quit the game because of connection problem. Post in advance. Casual games are always fine, ladder games always lost connection mid game. Fix your goddamn server so we can play the game and not waste time, sign.
  13. S

Will the achievement synchronize between TW3 and GOTY edition?

Will the achievement synchronize between TW3 and GOTY edition? Currently it is not on GOG. I wonder if this will happen in the future. Also what happened to the achievement when TW2 got a Enhanced edition?
  14. S

An idea in case of a wipe when Beta ends

Yeah, I don't mind getting something from playing beta. Hell, I really don't want to grind for cards when the game launches. A full set of one faction will suffice for me, like poster above suggested.
  15. S

An idea in case of a wipe when Beta ends

Think this way, guys. We beta player are just lucky. While we would want to get stuff from the time we put into beta, many other player don't even have the access to Gwent beta. Why would we want anything? That's just unfair from the start
Top Bottom