Recent content by Sir_Parsifal

+
  1. Sir_Parsifal

What after Cyberpunk?

That's exactly why it's so interesting. Say what you want, but the 90s in Russia/Poland are a perfect fit for a video game.
  2. Sir_Parsifal

What after Cyberpunk?

I think they should create their own IP set in the 80s in America a'la Vice City or Narcos OR the 90s in Russia/Poland. Wild, wild times potent for stories and unusual gameplay mechanics :p
  3. Sir_Parsifal

The sheer scale of Night City

One thing is interesting me. Santo Domingo, the district in the bottom right corner, is supposed to be Night City's powerhouse. But where are the power plants? I see neither conventional power plants nor solar farms. I can only see the big dam. Maybe Night City is powered by hydroelectric power...
  4. Sir_Parsifal

There is a big gray blob of nothingness in front of V's megabuilding whereas in the 48 minute gameplay vid we can see it's an extremely dense Times-Squareish place. 1580256935 I shared a link to the original map which shows the highway pass very closely by the megabuilding, which doesnt...
  5. Sir_Parsifal

The location of the elevator on the map of the city isn't important at all xD What is more important is the location of the entire highway itself. And I think we can both agree that I pinpointed its location accurately on the map. It makes an S-shape and all that
  6. Sir_Parsifal

The geographic directions wouldn't match if so 1580249169 Closer look at the original map http://pixelpost.pl/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/CP2077-map.png
  7. Sir_Parsifal

It must be where I located it because it's the only corner that allows for a roughly S-W perspective overlooking the highway and its bend behind.
  8. Sir_Parsifal

Simplified version, angled the way V sees it: It's obvious now that the map is only a vague depiction and the actual city will be far denser.
  9. Sir_Parsifal

In general yes, but the visible scope of her perspective doesn't reach City Center. The scope of view is highlighted in yellow.
  10. Sir_Parsifal

I have located the highway visible in Here it is. This was V's perspective laid out on the map:
  11. Sir_Parsifal

Someone made an awesome re-drawing of the original map. It looks very detailed now. The city limits/district boundaries are a bit off. Aside from that, this actually tells us that this map for sure is SIMPLIFIED and that the real map is actually DENSER than what is depicted here. Just...
  12. Sir_Parsifal

Why does Keanu's in-game model look so bad?

They got plenty of celebs included. And I don't think Mike would like something like that anyway. Neither would CDPR, they seem hell-bent on being lore-consistent and immersive.
  13. Sir_Parsifal

I have a problem with the most basic thing: the shapes. It simply doesn't look like Keanu Reeves. There's no explanation for that except for "CDPR screwed up"
  14. Sir_Parsifal

Question to devs - has Keanu's in-game model been improved over the past few months?
  15. Sir_Parsifal

So... there will be crunch...

Again, this is Poland, not America. Pay is mandatory during a 3 month long notice period. These software developers are guys who find jobs in under 3 months. They can leave CDPR and join another company if they want, no problemo 1579934273 In Poland healthcare is funded by taxpayers. There's...
Top Bottom