Recent content by skunkito76

+
  1. S

Witcher 3 voices accents

Err. Your logic is flawed. :) Skellig is actually a place off the SW coast of Ireland - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skellig_Michael "Sceillig" Means "Rock in the Sea" in Gaelic. So I don't think it's that safe to say.
  2. S

Witcher 3 voices accents

aha, I'm not there yet, but wondered why there seemed to be a lack of Irish accents compared to previous Witcher games so far.
  3. S

You know you play Witcher 3 too much when...

Every time you speak to a woman you are looking out for the dialogue options that might get you laid.
  4. S

Crossbows, are they ever going to be useful?.

Yeah you'd totally need the D in dad capitalised.
  5. S

Crossbows, are they ever going to be useful?.

You've never fired a spear gun then?
  6. S

After the end of the game - A request please

Think you could use some spoiler tags in here perhaps?
  7. S

Axii instakill - what is it?

Is it not when you knock them down you can stab them on the ground? 1 stab kill?
  8. S

Mutagens and trophies completely lost their variety and fun in The Witcher 3

Could someone tell me why I have 100s (ok exaggeration) of blue and green Mutagens and have found only one "red" one? I can't remember what I killed to get it.
  9. S

Gone to Fyke Isle.. accidently. Now I'm sad.

I got that bit :) No I mean seperately, there's other stuff happens, like the painting falling off the wall and the spluttering torch, I definitely saw a man shape (not like the apparitions and outside the lamp light) appear and then disappear and as I turn there was a face right beside...
  10. S

How do you fight more than one enemy at a time?

It's kinda bizarre that people are having so different experiences. I find the combat to be fine if not perfect at times. Mostly depending on if I'm concentrating. IF you try and play this as a button masher you will die. If you charge into a camp full of enemies on your horse, you'll...
  11. S

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

As I was playing I was thinking it would be great if whilst you are holding down the button that does the auto-ride on paths thing wouldn't it be sweet if it cut to a variety of Cine-Cam views? LIke a panning shot or one in the road as you approach at pace?
  12. S

Controller responsiveness

Two things about this: 1) It's not better on a console, so PC users shouldn't be blaming that. 2) I found the Witcher 2 to be equally as bad and I played it through recently in anticipation.
  13. S

Controller responsiveness

I know what he means, I feel like I have to let go of the control stick 3 meters before I hit a plant I want to harvest. or if you harvest a plant whilst running it immediately make geralt halt, which is fine in a realism sense, but it's just annoying and slows the whole game down. OR...
  14. S

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

It doesn't?? I still have to go back and see how that sick kid is. She has an amazing backside. (Herbalist, NOT sick kid)
  15. S

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

You know noting Mygogac Snow. You know nothing.
Top Bottom