Recent content by skylineR390

+
  1. S

[RELz]Primer

Pequenovitor The line you need to modify is 296, apologies. I was using the older patch 1.21 as a base when I wrote that. I corrected the post with the updated information. I have a hard time seeing how Primer can cause the issue you describe. The oil reset bug occurred because I explicitly set...
  2. S

[RELz]Primer

Update released bringing compatibility with the latest game version, a couple of fixes including a fix for the infamous oil reset bug and a new potion category system which should facilitate the potion creation process. For anyone interested, this is the code I sent Sumnor to make decoctions...
  3. S

"The Witcher 3 Has 96 Animations Just For Geralt's Combat"

Kinda like what they said with the graphics before release. "We are not even showing you the highest settings, we are saving it for when you buy the game, we want you to get a bit of a slap in your face"...
  4. S

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

I had hoped this expansion would bring much needed closure to the saga of our beloved hero. Yet all we got was a pittance of lines with a single character at the end. It seems the developers think creating new content is more important than bringing a proper conclusion to the story. As if these...
  5. S

[RELz] Convenient Looting

I have updated the mod for the latest version. You can grab it here Convenient Looting
  6. S

[RELz]Primer

New update released bringing compatibility with patch 1.21, addressing numerous bugs and adding a few cool features. Thank you guys for the bug reports and suggestions. All the strings are now contained into a single localization file. If anyone want to translate the mod into their own...
  7. S

Patch 1.2, hello, comments

Seeing as this was the last expansion and most likely the last significant change to the script base, as CDProjekt are moving on to other projects, I see no reason why the community couldn't simply backport whatever fixes they release in the next few upcoming patches into the current scripts...
  8. S

[RELz]Primer

What you suggest might be a little too much. That is something akin to cheating and while I'm fine with any user customizing the mod to their taste I can't implement that. What I can do is guide you so you achieve what you want by modifying a few lines in the scripts. I already added an...
  9. S

Found Triss after six months, but she says we're only friends? What...?

Dear Aelius28, I feel bad for you because, in you, I see myself 10 months ago. I'm sorry to tell you this, but you are in for a big disappointment. Here's what you need to know: The developers decided to start this game with a clean slate. Very little, if any, of the choices you made in the...
  10. S

[RELz]Primer

I was going to reply that the mod already changes the amount of monster mutagens you get as a loot but it seems I didn't include that xml file in this last release. I hadn't noticed because I play with other overhauls that already change this. But for people that play vanilla, this can become an...
  11. S

[RELz] Convenient Looting

[RELz] Convenient Looting A simple mod that allows you to pick up nearby items directly from the loot menu, without having to individually activate each container. Fully configurable. Convenient Looting
  12. S

[RELz]Primer

I replied to your report on the nexus. As I mentioned there, primer doesn't alter the functionality of bombs. The fact that they're created from different ingredients doesn't matter, the resulting item is always the same. What I believe happened is that the bomb that you had with you had 0...
  13. S

[RELz]Primer

Of course it's possible. I made real time meditation completely separated from vanilla's. You can still meditate normally if you want, or use any meditation mods. I must warn you though, this thing grows on you. I initially implemented it because of a fan request, but after finishing and trying...
  14. S

[q] scriptstudio breakpoints broken?

I feel ya. I would have gone crazy if I it wasn't for that. In cases when you are completely clueless and you don't know where to begin to loook, continuous profiling, followed by performing the action you are interested in can point you in the right direction too. You'll just have to go through...
  15. S

[q] scriptstudio breakpoints broken?

If the "Connect to running game" button in the script editor turns green, it means you have passed it the right arguments. One reason why your break points aren't working could be because another version of the script is loaded by the game. Probably another mod is modifying the same script.
Top Bottom