Recent content by slymeasy

+
  1. S

FSR 3, when can the community expect it!

Yeah, I have a Ryzen 5600 and I'd love to be able to play at high crowd density without getting a new CPU.
  2. S

taking a hiatus until 2.0.2 or when cyberware issues are resolved.

Was the chrome compressor bug fixed in the 2.1 patch?
  3. S

Starfield! Spaaaaaaace...ladders.

I'm honestly happy that the gameplay turned out as well as it did. For me, the main story in every Bethesda game was the leveling system and the story/combat was just a device to level up. Once you ran out of significant leveling choices that's when the game became pretty stale. The combat and...
  4. S

Yeah, I was complaining about NPC character interactivity with the generic citizens walking around compared to other games like Fallout 4 and GTA5, but I realize now that wasn't really a fair comparison given that I spent most of my time with the game playing on low crowd density. For the 5...
  5. S

I just started using the DXVK (Vulkan Wrapper) and Buffout 4 so now my game is very stable. There are a lot of buggy and script heavy mods that will eventually bork your game. Especially on Turing or later GPUs. Now with Buffout 4 I can trace CTDs to specific mods, so that has helped a lot. I...
  6. S

I caught the bug to go back and play Fallout 4 again after reading this thread. The grass is definitely greener on the other side of the fence. While it's nice to have an open world that's simulating independent of the player ultimately the core gameplay with Cyberpunk 2077 is MUCH better. I...
  7. S

I thought Bethesda did a terrible job with the setting. They relied way too much on the player to build settlements. You really take it for granted, the interactivity between all the different factions and creatures in the sandbox.
  8. S

Yeah, I was very sour on Fallout 4 when I played it because I felt like it was a step backwards from New Vegas and Fallout 3, but the NPC interaction and the sandbox world have REALLY stood the test of time. There haven't been very many open world games that have matched it's level of...
  9. S

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Sony and MS don't allow developers to do that. If it doesn't work well on base consoles then the games aren't going back up on Microsoft/Sony for sale.
  10. S

Comparable Rpg with Immersion - like Cyberpunk but with heart and substance. Suggestions? (Also comparison and talk a little about Cyberpunk etc.

I fell in love with modding Skyrim at first but it introduced a lot of stability issues after a while. 1609567869 Lol, the game is way too close to being done.
  11. S

Corporate corruption controversy

Well, I think we the consumers are just as guilty as the corporations themselves. After actually playing Cyberpunk 2077 and seeing the scope of it I suspect that this game would have been vaporware had they not done all that crunch time work. Most of us know what these people went through to...
  12. S

Do you hate unhappy endings? (spoilers)

Seems like some of the endings were meant to punish those people who complained about The Witcher 3 being too long. Those are the only people who wouldn't do all the side quests in order to get the better ending.
  13. S

Extremely unimmersive police system

Seems like it would take them a long time to revamp the wanted system. I wouldn't expect that in the next few months.
  14. S

Thanks for making Cyberpunk 2077!

Yeah, I'm glad I got to play it with everything that is going on in the world.
Top Bottom