Recent content by Smile_067

+
  1. Smile_067

What game are you currently playing

Genshin Impact, Brawl Stars, Dead by Daylight and Red Dead Redemption 2,
  2. Smile_067

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Meanwhile, crowbcat's video is showing the real truth.
  3. Smile_067

start crunching!!1

I said this before and i m saying again: Here in Brazil, the game costs about 25% of the minimum wage. It s really expensive to us. You can imagine our rage. 1610940117
  4. Smile_067

Why combat need an overhaul

Yeah, sure, let's pretend that CDPR didn't fuc** this up. Hardest difficulty is a JOKE. The game needs balancing.
  5. Smile_067

The game is too easy and every build becomes OP way too fast.

I said this before, in another topic: it would be nice to see various toggle options allowing us to customize our game difficulty. They also should balance perks and economy.
  6. Smile_067

Anyone else thinks that the younger version of Rogue looks like a certain adult film star?

I see you are a man of culture as well :smart:
  7. Smile_067

Update your NVIDIA drivers!

Speak for yourself. Here in Brazil, the game costs about 25% of the minimum wage, so don't ask me to be nice, because right now, with all of this shit going on, i feel scammed. I can't refund and i want them to do their job!
  8. Smile_067

50 hours as a netrunner, just don't

This hole thing about the game being unbalanced as fu** makes me very sad. The AI and combat mechanics with blades are AWFUL. Honestly, the game fails miserably on being fun. Most of the time i find myself bored because the combat suc**
  9. Smile_067

Save files are corrupted

This is a important post of a reddit user "p3ek" You can check your save files size here: %userprofile%\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
  10. Smile_067

Hardest difficulty is pretty easy. Game is not balanced.

Maybe you are right about the combat mechanics, but we still need more freedom to customize our challenge experience. A variety of toggle options that improves challenge would be nice to see, as well a better AI.
  11. Smile_067

Huge fan of Fromsoftware games here. I'm with you, buddy. We definitely need more freedom to customize the difficulty of the game.
  12. Smile_067

81K headshot :ohstopit:
  13. Smile_067

Like all games of CDPR, difficulty and challenges are not balanced enough. Do you guys remember how overpowered Geralt becomes in all of Witcher series, about to the mid-game (and in some cases, even the early game)??? Do you guys remember Quen shield? remember of being hit by the Wild Hunt and...
  14. Smile_067

Please seperate dodge from WASD

The same happens with me
  15. Smile_067

Sound Issues

Same here. Also, overall audio of the dialogues in my game aren't loud enough. Some times i can't even hear some random npcs
Top Bottom