Recent content by Snfonseka

+
  1. S

Forum - opinions, suggestions

Not really fan of this latest change. Detaching fan art from main game forum feels like you really don't want fan arts to get any attention.
  2. S

Not happy about the change

Agreed.
  3. S

Snfonseka Cyberpunk 2077 Lore Thread (Unofficial)

This is the fifth of multiple lore videos for the upcoming CD Projekt Red's game Cyberpunk 2077.In this video we discussed about Combat Zone. If you like the video please consider to give it a "thumbs up".
  4. S

Altered Carbon on Netflix

Then I think it's a stupid plot, taking a risk like that that would put the entire operation in danger. I think a person with common sense wouldn't do that. As for Miriam had time to hire a fixer to get the things sort it out, witch means she had considerable amount of time to destroy the stack...
  5. S

Altered Carbon on Netflix

Let me know what do you think.
  6. S

This is the fourth of multiple lore videos for the upcoming CD Projekt Red's game Cyberpunk 2077.In this video we discussed about Psycho Squad. If you like the video please consider to give it a "thumbs up".
  7. S

This is the third of multiple lore videos for the upcoming CD Projekt Red's game Cyberpunk 2077.In second video we discussed about Cyberpsychosis. If you like the video please consider to give it a "thumbs up".
  8. S

Snfonseka Cyberpunk 2077 Lore Thread (Unofficial) This is the fifth of multiple lore videos for the upcoming CD Projekt Red's game Cyberpunk 2077.In this video we discussed about Combat Zone. If you like the video please consider to give it a "thumbs up". This is the fourth of multiple lore...
  9. S

Re-uploaded https://youtu.be/xzTjWg381mQ
  10. S

Cyberpunk 2077 - Night City - Lore (Unofficial) This is the first of multiple lore videos for the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077.In the first video I discussed about the history and the society of the Night City.
  11. S

Villentretenmerth too strong?

But it would make the player who use the card think twice before playing it. Specially that player has to consider possibilities of buring his own units with this card.
  12. S

Villentretenmerth too strong?

The row buffing is a result of nerfing ST. On topic I think it's strength should be 5.
  13. S

Catergorize cards in the graveyard

Catergorize cards in the graveyard Instead of showing each card seperately in the in a single row in the graveyard please categorize those cards (like in the card collection). For example without showing 6 Foglet cards, show one Foglet card and on that show "x 6".
  14. S

If You're Wondered About Gwent Tracker

Yea! It hurts my feelings so much... I still feel the pain :P
Top Bottom