Recent content by SOLIDKREATE

+
  1. SOLIDKREATE

GAMEPLAY: Feature Requests and Mechanics

#1 is the one I wish we had now. I didn't know one person can clean up a whole city by himdself. I know that Far Cry 3 has this feature. In Far Cry 4 they have 'Outpost Master'.
  2. SOLIDKREATE

{***** SPOILER ALERT *****} - Rogue does not fit what she should look like.

Yeah I played this questline all the way out. She calls you a few times more afterward depending on your choices.
  3. SOLIDKREATE

[Fan Art] Book cover Art Work...

It looks good however tone down the grunge about 50% and you'll have a winner. It really takes away from your fantastic artwork.
  4. SOLIDKREATE

3D Nomad Character

I shall name him 'Uncle Jesse'. =o)
  5. SOLIDKREATE

Tactical Wallet CP2077 Mock Up.

Follow this man on YouTube. He explains it all. And watch this for an explanation on why Fusion is better than 3DS Max
  6. SOLIDKREATE

This wallet does exist in real life. I have one, got it for Christmas from my wife. It's made by DANGO and the model is the Maverick M1 SPEC OPS 4. 1613643571
  7. SOLIDKREATE

[WEAPON MAKER] Adobe Illustrator Vector of a Weapon Information Box

Go ahead and post it there if you want =o). Just make sure you give me cred is all.
  8. SOLIDKREATE

I think Fusion is much easier to work with than SolidWorks and 10 metric f--k tons easier than CATIA V5 (which I was formally trained on).
  9. SOLIDKREATE

[WEAPON MAKER] Adobe Illustrator Vector of a Weapon Information Box

So, is everyone able to use this so far for pistols anyway?
  10. SOLIDKREATE

Is this game an rpg?

It is and it isn't. It has RPG elements mixed with FPS elements. A real RPG is the ever famous Dungeons and Dragons or Warhammer 40K. And they cost way, way, way more. Like this 40K piece - https://www.ebay.com/itm/254215792536?mkevt=1&mkcid=28&chn=ps
  11. SOLIDKREATE

Why the person above you should be banned

^^^ Nobody says "dope" anymore :p
  12. SOLIDKREATE

Attractive Joytoys/stripers!

Although I am not attracted to the same sex I feel your pain. There is a 'but' in this statement though. They have to be able to fit all that in the game. If they add more variety than they have now I think it would be to 'heavy' for the game engine to run. Think of the content of the game as...
  13. SOLIDKREATE

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

How did you get Cyberarms?
  14. SOLIDKREATE

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

"UNIVERSAL SOLDIER" Great, Great, Great Granddaughter of Cpl. Luc Deveraux, U.S. Army "ROBOCOP" Great, Great, Great Granddaughter of Police Officer James "Alex" Murphy
Top Bottom