Recent content by SoSaHer

+
  1. S

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

Yeah. It`s the same for me. I`ve spend almost 900 hours on the game, spend over 100 euro`s withouth regret, but I`m not feeling the game anymore. The money and time were well spent, but for my online multiplayer card addiction I`m currently playing other games. CDPR rocks though...
  2. S

This scorch/damage chaining meta prevents all creative combos.

Let`s nerf scorch, and while we are at it, let`s make all units have the same point. That will balance the game right?
  3. S

Gwent is too simple currently

I personally would love to see more different winconditions for each factions. Cards which screw the way you normally play. Like I`m a point slamming dwarf, but suddendly there`s my opponent trying to ressurect her capital...and if she succeeds 3 times she will win, something like that ...
  4. S

Gwent is too simple currently

Gwent is too simple currently Hey there, I want to raise this discussion. I myself am a mixed bag. I love the pace of the game, but I kinda hate the lack of suprise andI especially hate all the dumbing of all of cards. So where do you stand, do we need more complicity in gwent?
  5. S

Scheduled maintenance - Tuesday, May 29th, 6 AM CEST.

The problem is that it is bugged and can cause the game to go in an infinite loop were the turn never ends. (think about it; mandrake a olgierd to make it 2. Then play bloodmoon/elven trap....)
  6. S

New meta is reveal?

Reveal will never be tier 1
  7. S

Disappointed again......

Well mostly that create could solve any problem at a given time. Need wheather clearance, here you go. Need tempo? here you go. need an engine here you go.. it was gambling for sure, but if you have multiiple bronze cards which filled the role (doppler and elven scout) you were almost...
  8. S

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

Nice play! Personally I have been countered quite a few time by summoning circle though, keep an eye on that!
  9. S

Reached rank 18, just wanted to share.

Gratz! Here have some ale for celebration, hips !
  10. S

Disappointed again......

I dunno. The most problematic aspects of create seem to have been tackled for the time being.
  11. S

New meta predictions & GM climb advice?

Well scoiatell swap might become interesting, maybe combine it with that silver that buffs itself whenever swapped?
  12. S

Maybe, I`m not so sure though. There are very viable alchemy decks which don`t run the runestone. And most of the time the slavedriver is used to put an extra body on the table for ale. Sure it would hurt alchemy if they can`t play the other players deck reliably anymore, but my guess is that...
  13. S

It all depends on how they handle create in the coming patch. But skellige and possibly nilfgaard alchemy will likely remain strong.
  14. S

Premium Geralt: igni showing board instead of card graphic

I suppose this is a bug for all players. I have experienced it myself, but also saw streamers having this. Only other card that comes to mind is premium last wish, which used to have the same glitch, but I havent seen that one in a while.
  15. S

Missclicking AKA How to screw yourself up in the ranked ladder

I agree with you here. Did you know you can even right click during startup fase (leaderfs showing up) and start manipulating your dealt hand? is shouldn`t be possible
Top Bottom