Recent content by Sovvy

+
  1. Sovvy

I can't be the only one with massive FPS drops?

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
  2. Sovvy

Yeah, might try this, though I'm a bit sceptical about using DDU since I don't have an external harddrive to save things to and I'd really rather not accidentally destroy everything. Do you think just uninstalling Nvidia using the remove programs function on windows 10 might be enough? Its also...
  3. Sovvy

Ah, glad that's somewhat worked out for you then. I'm just completely at a loss. Really put out because I just want to play the game but right now its nigh on impossible. Tried rolling back my Nvidia drivers to the release day version and its still telling me my card doesn't meet the minimum...
  4. Sovvy

We can only hope. Glad to know I'm not alone. Out of curiosity, is GeForce telling you your rig doesn't meet the game's minimum specs?
  5. Sovvy

Played Cyberpunk on high settings throughout December with zero problems. Suddenly, in the past two/three weeks, I can play smoothly for all of five minutes before suffering horrendous FPS drops and stuttering. Tried everything to fix this, including rolling back my GeForce drivers to the day 1...
  6. Sovvy

Constant FPS drops and stuttering (Possible bug?)

Mine's an i5-7600
  7. Sovvy

Constant FPS drops and stuttering (Possible bug?)

So to preface, back when the game first came out I had huge problems getting it to run. But then a friend told me about the NVidia day 1 driver update and I downloaded it immediately, everything worked fine thereafter on high graphics settings. That is until about two weeks ago, give or take. I...
  8. Sovvy

[SPOILERS] [SOLVED] The "best" ending really is the best. Voicemails are important.

You're applying objective interpretation to subjective reasoning. Hellman was referred to by Takemura as a figurehead or something similar iirc. Either way, we know he wasn't the original creator of Soulkiller because that was Alt. Arasaka merely built on her work. That, and Hellman is not...
  9. Sovvy

[SPOILERS] [SOLVED] The "best" ending really is the best. Voicemails are important.

Are you sure that's not a result of dialogue choices during the ending? Seemed fine in the ending I saw.
  10. Sovvy

Have you played the Crystal Palace ending while romancing Kerry or River? Its much happier. You can't have everything all ways or it sucks any sense of individuality out of the endings. Panam and Judy are both miserable if you romance one of them and get the Crystal Palace ending. And if by...
  11. Sovvy

I think CDPR would be doing the audience a great disservice if they don't find a way to tie all (or at least most) of their endings into any post-endgame DLC. I've done a little thinking on it and there are some ways they could do it. Obligatory spoilers ahead 1) V leaves with the Nomads...
  12. Sovvy

Aren't there some hints at a cure in the Sun ending?
  13. Sovvy

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

My other V, ended up being somewhat Blade Runner-esque.
  14. Sovvy

I actually can't drive in first-person without ruining the car. I can still appreciate them from the outside though.
  15. Sovvy

The Quadra is my absolute favourite car in the entire game. Loved it as soon as I saw the promo image of it. My character in the Cyberpunk Red TTRPG is a nomad who owns one, and I knew I had to get one in-game.
Top Bottom