Recent content by SpartanLaurent

+
  1. S

Advice on card crafting (F2P leisure player)

Hi peeps, Thanks for the replies. I ended up spending my 1400 scraps on the following: Gold: - Renew Silver: - Dimeritium Bomb - Olgierd - Aukes I already had a decent Nilfgaard setup as well as Scoia'tael (three silvers from kegs), so I decided to go neutral and splurge on the Aukes card...
  2. S

Advice on card crafting (F2P leisure player)

Advice on card crafting (F2P leisure player) Hi everyone! Gwent is awesome. I've loved it since first playing it in the main game, and I really enjoy the new standalone game CDPR has created. Well, I do since the open beta, because I quit the closed beta when I was constantly paired with...
  3. S

Ps4 Horrible Sound Bug 1.2

Hi everybody, Just wanted to mention that I too encountered this bug. I've been replaying the main campaign (and meant to subsequently play HoS once more as well) in anticipation of BaW, and I had BaW installed already too. Ever since the part in Kaer Morhen (following the quest Ugly Baby)...
  4. S

New Game+ versus starting new game

I've returned to the Northern Realms after a couple of months of Bloodborne and Arkham Knight, and it's been an absolute blast. I had a fully completed inventory after my NG (including HOS expansion): viper gear and swords (with the chest piece enchanted to withstand all arrows, which is IMO...
  5. S

Gwent Experiences

Hi Sunsibar, I really noticed a big change from previous playthroughs, where even with a fairly poorly built out deck or an "unlucky draw" of cards I'd still steam-roll basically every opponent. This time around I've had some pretty challenging encounter, especially random players! The Gwent...
  6. S

Gwent Experiences

Gwent Experiences During my first playthrough, I completely ignored Gwent. Didn't really think I'd missed out on much, but after a speedy run, I deleted my save file and started up again. The second playthrough I decided to go ahead and give it a try, and ever since, the first thing I did...
Top Bottom