Recent content by spike4379

+
  1. S

Bug Tracking Megathread

Since 1.06 whenever geralt is in cutscene, if he moves it doesnt play footsteps, instead i can hear him nonstop running on the spot, and the performance has dropped alot. why do enemies look like they were carrying glasses of rasberry jam when they die? they just turn a solid red color and i...
  2. S

[1.05] Novigrad is crash central

red download the gog installer version. the first released version had some bugs in it, trust me; i redownloaded it and now im running fine
  3. S

[BUG](PC) Ciri Character Model With Geralts Head

Thats hillarious! even though my games completely broken on my hardware, this just makes me laugh. its clear now they needed WAY more time to finish this game, theyve released a truely dreadful, downgraded piece of junk. great game; everything else inside is just TERRIBLE
  4. S

I Give Up 3221225477, You Win

Guess it must be your harware too ;)
  5. S

I Give Up 3221225477, You Win

I Give Up 3221225477, You Win I give up on this game, it wont progress further without instantly CTD'ing with a "Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x00000068" every. single. time. ive been with support since day 2 of launch. ive tried: Downclocking...
  6. S

EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location

you lucky bastards, ive had that crash since launch and ive yet to figure out how to play the fucking game :( running an SSD too but it was already system managed for pagefile, trying to turn it off since i got 16gb of ram anyways
  7. S

ETA for patch 1.06?

hmm the guy i have for support is starting to get a little bit aggressive with me even though im trying to do as much as possible to help
  8. S

Witcher 3 now will not Launch

Reshade is just a sweetfx style add in to modern games to make them shiny again. anyway OP go to your bin/x64/ folder and look for the witcher 3 crash files, there should be some (i think from the crash you described) open it in notepad and past the error which is usually like ERROR ACCESS...
  9. S

Self Help / Fix it Guide - Mega Thread

these are pretty general and apply to most other games, we already have a thread for this stuff
  10. S

1.05 confirmed not today.

bet they dont fix the ctds which are actual problems. devs always do that; probably just optimized the shitty foliage for geforce 4 cards
  11. S

[PC][Crash]Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x00000068

i almost feel like its a map issue because for me its always happening in, novigrad, in certain areas, like specifically on a map grid
  12. S

[PC][Crash]Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x00000068

Heres what cdpr said to me last week when i asked indepth about the problem. Hello there, 3221225477 is a generic number of callstack, which is connected to the first line Scaleform::Render::Matrix4x4<float>::SetIdentity() and callstacks like this shows us that something is wrong with...
  13. S

ITS NOT THE DRIVERS. ive tried to tell the cdpr tech support but i guess they think their game is perfectly coded? its an engine problem; and its a hard one to fix so buckledown for a LONG WAIT because its gonna be a while, im sure 1.05 is just optimizations and stupid fixes. they always forget...
  14. S

Where the hell are the patches?

dont worry i havent been able to play since launch and i dont think theyre doing jack about it
  15. S

crash every time pls help

no no, thats the same crash alot of people get, cdpr have yet to address it nor do i think they understand whats causing it. looks like youre in for a long wait until they fix all the stupid, non-important issues. i havent had a game since launch despite doing every single fix known
Top Bottom