Recent content by SpookyFX

+
  1. SpookyFX

POSSIBLE NEW CONTENT

Just get out the last few dam patches (PLEASE) so people like me can start modding the game easily and without fear of a new patch breaking stuff. Then we will get tons of new stuff including a full out copo war.
  2. SpookyFX

Introducing a Limited Floppy Edition of Cyberpunk 2077!

I am on a Trash - 80 TRS-80 and I will need cassette tapes!
  3. SpookyFX

Free Cyberpunk 2077 Trial — Frequently Asked Questions

oh, er, well.... yeah. Whats with the recent push out of CDPR crew posting "tid bits"? Is something about to happen?
  4. SpookyFX

Your Trip to Night City - Best Places to Eat & Drink

I cannot wait for the last CP update so I can start putting mods in my game so I can go to a bar and run eat, drink, and sit animations. Maybe even some pool, gambling and other games. Pick music from the music box?
  5. SpookyFX

F*ck the modern world!

I mean, what you are saying is life is 5% what happens to you and 95% how you react to it...
  6. SpookyFX

Final wishlist for the game in last updates

Sitting on ALL the chairs (like in oblivion) or some small interaction * with all the merchants. * edit: I mean more than just the "uh no I'm busy" you can get from any NPC.
  7. SpookyFX

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

I thought the same thing in 1980's when there were billboards EVERYWHERE saying learn to code. I wanted to, but I thought the market would be flooded with programmers because of the heavy handed pushing the tec schools did and the repeated PSAs from the government saying the same thing. Look...
  8. SpookyFX

Respawnable NCPD Scanner Hustle & Gigs

Scanner or NCPD what ever you knew what I meant, that there WAS a repeating event to give on-going never ending fun in the city. So they DO repeat? That is good news. But then if they do repeat why did they go through the trouble and expense of going back in editing the code to take them...
  9. SpookyFX

um... you do know that the scanner gigs originally was repeatable THEN like a year later they changed it in a patch. Funny, not laughing at you it just funny the idea that it would be too hard to change now.
  10. SpookyFX

UPDATE TO PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

er... what!!!?? not again :( (Bethesda did the same god dam thing ) edit: OK I found this: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cdpr-accounts/account/cdpr-accounts/issue/2608/cd-projekt-red-account-migration-faq I guess this really will not affect me that much. I only use the forums and...
  11. SpookyFX

Sure, but many never played the Corpo (nor street kid nor nomads) lifepaths of the game. They still need to put it in the game if they want the game they made.
  12. SpookyFX

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

I mean he could have died after by some other means? If you still see him walking around then I agree with you that is a silly bug.
  13. SpookyFX

Yep, I have been saying that for years. I am sure there is a mod for this, I am just waiting for the final FINAL patch of the game, then it will be MOD-A- PALUZZA!
  14. SpookyFX

This SPINE trailer....

Wow this is that OLD combat shooter game from 20 years ago on steroids. One of the first to combine H2H and shooting and parkour. What was it called Oui? I really wish I fished that game before it became to old to run on modern PC. I stop play once I got to the airport and got stuck and some...
  15. SpookyFX

How to make driving easier?

At least for non car related missions they should have allowed you to use auto control. Just punch in your destination on the map and the car drives itself. Then you could look at the beautiful city go by and maybe find locations organically. The DEV probably intended the mass transit to do...
Top Bottom