Recent content by SSH_

+
  1. SSH_

How do I use brain-dances?

I bought 3 mouths one desire but I have no clue where I can use it, Or how to use the braindance wreath. Or do ANY braindances
  2. SSH_

Managing Expections: A Critique of This Forum... kinda?

Hello everyone! I may not be very known in the Cyberpunk community, But I've been watching both these forums and CDPR forums along with watching the discord chats and it seems to be the community has a bit of a problem on its hands regarding general hype and what this game is supposed to be...
  3. SSH_

Sharing your V look

Im gonna try to make my character as human as possible
  4. SSH_

Driving in Cyberpunk!

It looks sleek, The cars look to control correctly and are weighted properly so. I'm over-all happy to see it and Im hoping there is some sort of race missions!
  5. SSH_

For God sake, please add cheats

I'm hoping theres a console we can muck around with with some nice dev commands :)
  6. SSH_

Katana Gameplay (looks smoother and cleaner and better, but still needs work)

They are focusing on the RPG more than the gameplay, This is an RPG not a FPS or Loot Shooter. So I'm happy with it being how-ever it is seeing as they are balancing over 50 - 75 different play-styles.
  7. SSH_

Character Customization!

Im curious as to the clothing that will be in game
  8. SSH_

Will CP77 still be Xbox One X Enhanced?

It will be on the XboneXE, Should just be better graphical settings and a higher resolution
  9. SSH_

Thoughts on influencers/youtubers being NPCs in the game

I'm just hoping it actually fits the story / narrative and isn't a pushy cringe-fest
  10. SSH_

Car customization has been dropped

Car customization was never a thing, There was only varations
  11. SSH_

Wallrunning removed

Stuff gets removed all the time during development, This isn't very special.
  12. SSH_

CDPR could deliver even more than others opening some of their 3D models

I'd love to create renders with them!
Top Bottom