Recent content by StarfleetCommand

+
  1. StarfleetCommand

[𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧] 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗬.

Yas! Judy is the best, go team Judy! Panam is basic, Judy is diamond!
  2. StarfleetCommand

Too much Johnny

Either the agent pushed hard for more Keanu, or the CDPR got a bit starstruck.
  3. StarfleetCommand

is there ANYTHING that helps with driving?

On PC I switched to an Xbox controller, much better imo.
  4. StarfleetCommand

Let's talk about how lazy the perk system is.

This game really feels rushed, everything but the main story, some side quests, and the city feels skin deep, it's truly heartbreaking. Wish they hadn't lost their minds back in 2018 when Keanu joined and it became Keanupunk.
  5. StarfleetCommand

What would Fix the game for you?

My wishlist would constitute a total remake of the game.
  6. StarfleetCommand

The six month montage after the prologue should have been the main bulk of the game. [Opinion!]

I guess I'm conditioned to expect this kind of behavior.
  7. StarfleetCommand

The six month montage after the prologue should have been the main bulk of the game. [Opinion!]

I would definitely not be opposed to a DLC that expanded the prologues to include those six months.
  8. StarfleetCommand

I agree, that is what I'm hoping for. I'm not blind to the steps taken by CDPR in the past to rectify bad decisions made in their games, so I share your sentiment there and hope that it will see a steady improvement over time.
  9. StarfleetCommand

To be honest, Cyberpunk has for the moment killed my passion for gaming completely. I have Aspergers and my interests are very focused, and I was really set on playing a groundbreaking immersive RPG. Now I know I was very foolish in naively believing every piece of propaganda about this game...
  10. StarfleetCommand

Is this game an rpg?

It tries to be everything. To appeal to the common denominator of every genre, and it masters none of them.
  11. StarfleetCommand

The studio needs our support!

I totally agree with op, but I also feel it's totally justifiable to be angry with CDPR for misleading the consumer, and for betraying the vision that Mike Pondsmith and the dev's had for the game. At some point, it looks like management decided to totally abandon the RPG genre and make the game...
  12. StarfleetCommand

CD.. I wanna play the story before you changed it for Keanu..

The game we got feels like an early build that has only the main story somewhat finished.
  13. StarfleetCommand

I am having fun. Are you?

No. Because I was looking forward to exploring and interacting with an amazing open world and developing my character. Instead, I got to play a rockerboy's tool.
  14. StarfleetCommand

STOP NITPICKING!

Exactly! You always have the option to not click on topics you either disagree with or do not care about. :coolstory:
Top Bottom