Recent content by supafreaky

+
  1. S

Boosting as a win condition is boring

Pretty much every aspect is getting boring. each deck has basically one way to win, and every player uses it. How many resilient dwarves can I buff before dropping my stupid buffed elves in rnd 3. I'm going to look at your entire deck so I know exactly when to throw my exploding cow. I'm gonna...
  2. S

Which mode to play to face equal opponents

If you have no idea what deck the other guy has, it's no different than right now. If you did know what deck you were challenging, you said yourself you were strong vs. consume. Challenging who you want isn't a bad idea. You can challenge your friends already. But you should only be able to...
  3. S

[Incorrect MMR] No Reward for Leveling up or Winning Ranked

MMR question So since casual mode is horribly, terribly, unplayably broken, I've been playing only ranked. As I beat opponents, my score goes up. Fairly easy to understand. After the match,I see my new score, and the score required to move to the next rank. So then I beat a guy, my new score...
  4. S

I am normally the one of the most vocal naysayers regarding gwent match balancing, but in this case you be wrong bud. You are quite correct in your assessment that a game that ensures losses would never gain player support or loyalty. That's why gwent doesn't do it. I am not an elite player...
  5. S

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Oh, and if the opponent is more than 10 lvls higher than me or uses drought/RnR.....no GG
  6. S

casual doesn't even offer a hint of match balancing. I'm with the majority. Go ranked. I don't even go to casual to test a new deck or strategy.
  7. S

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

My new updated GG rules. I never GG if the opponent is an emote spammer, or runs the clock down for every single play. Had a player run the clock down to 3 secs every single play. I was seriously regretting the fact no one has invented a way to give a throat punch through the internet. If...
  8. S

MMR of the 'average' ranked player

Every video game is different.......until they're not. By then they have a fan base, meaning people have dumped so much money into a beta game it would just be embarrassing to back out. Randomnew players will jump in, realize there is no possible way to compete with the veterans, and quit, just...
  9. S

The point of every online game is to make money. You make the most money not by catering to the elite, but by catering to those who want to be elite. You're "top" players, either those who came up with the meta, or the first few to copy them already have all the cards. Those who want to copy the...
  10. S

What changes would you make because you're petty?

Implement a rule of 4. Play 4 weather cards, 4 emotes, 4 of pretty much anything, you automatically get infested with crotch fleas.
  11. S

Gwent getting Boring?

This game IMO is P2WQ. Pay to win quickly. You can wait to earn all the cards, or buy kegs until you get them now. What makes the game boring is the fact that every faction has a particular power deck. as soon as the match starts and you see the leader card, you know exactly how the match is...
  12. S

There is no matchmaking in casual. Even with a test deck,I play ranked. At least then I'm playing someone my own "level" Player level doesn't actually mean anything, so ranked is about as close as you're going to get to an even match. I'm currently sitting around 2500-3k. I doubt I'll progress...
  13. S

Coming back after a break

I've just come back after a couple weeks. Played pretty solid for a couple days. My advice, don't bother coming back. Not worth it.
  14. S

Real Life Gwent

Gwent is good. Witcher is epic. No card game is gonna top that.
  15. S

Dagon OP?

You're talking about woodland spirit? If you consider that OP I'm surprised you haven't rage quitted over every single other gold in the game
Top Bottom