Recent content by SuperStrings

+
  1. SuperStrings

Text messages appear out of order

YES! That's the problem that I had the most. The text messages acting all weird and out of order. Hopefully that gets fixed soon.
  2. SuperStrings

What is your mod wishlist?

We know that big mods for this game could be coming soon, and I'm wondering what kind of mods you'll be searching for, what mods you want, and what mods you expect. Personally, (I'd expect this to take months with lots of hard work) I wish that some modder adds back in the whole NCART...
  3. SuperStrings

Child NPC's and cyberware...

Could be terrible parents, it could be some scumbag ganger that did it to the kid, it could be that the kid is an irresponsible idiot that did it to himself.
  4. SuperStrings

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

I'm undecided because I feel like the length and how they frame the missions is great, especially with the side missions, too, but I think that there were 1 or 2 instances where I felt that things went by too fast.
  5. SuperStrings

Didnt realise how well Female Vs butt looks in shorts :P

Yall are down bad :facepalm:
  6. SuperStrings

Why is there so much cut content? [Possible Spoilers]

I think SomeOrdinaryGamers on YouTube summed it up pretty well. They first aimed at higher-end PCs, then downgrade. Because of Cyberpunk having many assets needing to be loaded in and streamed in a small area, it stresses out the 7-year-old hardware in ways not seen before. It's surprising that...
  7. SuperStrings

I wish V had a garage

I remember some post on YouTube had a comment saying that there was some kind of garage that saved the vehicles for him. I'll edit this post with a link if a find the comment which also had the location of the garage. Also, this may depend on what you're playing on, but the megabuilding where V...
  8. SuperStrings

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for your 50-year estimate being 7 years off
  9. SuperStrings

Mods that Cheat, Publicly. I mean. C'MON people!!

This isn't Twitter but the only word that can describe what you just said is 'Spain without the s'.
  10. SuperStrings

Is Act I the Cyberpunk 2077 game we wanted?

I agree. With everything that they hyped up about lifepaths, I expected them to play a larger part in the game. If I wasn't paying attention to the marketing, I would probably appreciate them more as small little intros to Night City, but they all feel half-finished. With the Corpo one, there's...
  11. SuperStrings

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

I think a sequel in the same map would work if they added way more verticality, made it set maybe a couple of years in the future (Like 2099?) or in the past (Maybe 2020?). With the amazing world that they crafted, I don't see why a sequel with the same place wouldn't work. They could add more...
  12. SuperStrings

Was the first person view an attempt at cutting corners?

I think that it definitely wasn't cutting corners. The first person definitely made the game for me. All of the emotional moments (whether it be with RIver, Panam, Judy, whoever) were all made way better and way more personal with that first-person perspective. The reason that all of these...
  13. SuperStrings

Driving

I feel like driving is too sensitive on some cars, plus the brakes rarely work well, but besides that, I love the variety of cars and how they handle. I also wonder why we can't pop wheelies on bikes, but that's nitpicking.
  14. SuperStrings

Found Judy in her apartment.

The exact same thing happened to me, and I was mega confused. And I know it's not a big thing but for me, the lighting on her was super wacky too. She was by an open window but the lighting was like the window was closed.
  15. SuperStrings

Cyberpunk 2077 Feature Wishlist

One thing that I really want is cosmetic cyberwar. If you look at tons of different NPCs, they have dope cyberwar that really doesn't serve a purpose other than looking cool. Like Johnny's arm, or Mitch's arm, or Takemura's neck. I hope they add that kind of stuff in the future. 1609977407 I...
Top Bottom