Recent content by swan_dive66

+
  1. swan_dive66

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Pawel! Quick question: What happens to your fMMR and Ranked Score at the end of a competitive season? Does it reset, drop by a percentage or something else?
  2. swan_dive66

Hi Pawel! 1. Why is the Mahakam Season tree locked? Will it remain locked aka will we not have rewards for this season? 2. Some animations in the game are still very slow, especially the leader animations. Do you plan on speeding those up in the near future? 3. Will we get a designated animation...
  3. swan_dive66

Open PTR feedback

Warmonger destroyed my Immune Tactical Advantage card. I don't think he should be able to do so, right?
  4. swan_dive66

Hi Pawel! <3 1. Will Quests change at all? Will we get more diverse and creative quests like e.g. "Play 15 item cards"? 2. Will Achievements or collecting a certain number of Achievements give rewards? 3. You said that the Ranked System will "totally change". How? Will GM be at a higher MMR...
  5. swan_dive66

Hi Pawel! 1. Today's Kotaku article says that TB's cards "won't carry over to multiplayer" Gwent. But I thought that a few TB cards will indeed be in Gwent and you can find the premiums in TB. Is that right? Or have you changed this? 2. Will the TB cards be available in Gwent if you don't buy...
  6. swan_dive66

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

I love the new visuals but I noticed that the board has 3 different perspectives merged together which looks just really weird, see here. I think it would be better if you could pick 1 perspective and stick with it, rather than adding elements seen from a different view.
  7. swan_dive66

Hi Burza! I love the new HC visuals, they are stunning and very fitting to the theme. However, it was really hard for me to distinguish Bronzes and Golds. Do you think you could make Golds a bit more visually striking in hand and on board? Do you plan on implementing settings for color-blind...
  8. swan_dive66

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hey there! :) This is not really a question but more a bit of feedback So the visuals you showed in the Homecoming video were BOMB! I'm only a bit concerned about the card borders: It was really hard for me to distinguish Bronzes and Golds. I think Golds should be a bit more visually striking...
  9. swan_dive66

Does this mean that NG Spies will not exist in Homecoming? Or will the Spies archetype still be a thing? Don't break my poor little heart, Pawel! :O
  10. swan_dive66

Hey Pawel! Thanks so much for so diligently answering all our questions! :) My favorite archetype of all times is NG Spies. I've been playing it since NG was introduced in CB. Will NG Spies still be a thing in Homecoming?
  11. swan_dive66

Cannot Buy Kegs + Possible Solution

I also have this issue. I noticed a couple of days ago, the overlay was still there. I wanted to buy some kegs today but I can't 'cause no overlay anymore. I also have no other programs running except Gwent + Gog. :/
Top Bottom