Recent content by Symptomattic

+
  1. S

Scheduled maintenance of GWENT's servers

Is there a thread somewhere discussing the balance changes in this patch? I find them fascinating.
  2. S

Shop Problems

Update: I now have 2 card kegs in my inventory, so it must have gone through somehow.
  3. S

Should an opposing Sigrdrifa get an increase in strength for units you resurrect?

Should an opposing Sigrdrifa get an increase in strength for units you resurrect? Just lost a match by a single point instead of tying because roach came back from my graveyard. Little miffed here. But if they're changing effects like Roach's to only work on your side of the field, and Hawker...
  4. S

Shop Problems

Shop Problems After updating to today's patch, when I just tried to buy kegs with ore, it was unable to verify my transaction. I've also had a few matches with connection breakups in the middle. I assume there is just increased load on the network from excited players, but wasn't sure, so I...
  5. S

Monster Deck Strategies

Do you not play against Skellige?
  6. S

Geralt Yrden & Geralt Axii Suggestionss

Yrden should act as an anti warhorn, like all units on the same row on the opposing side have their strength halved.
  7. S

Monster Deck Strategies

Being able to move weather immune units to rows where their ability doesn't matter is amazing for weather decks, but clear skies will see more play. As First Light, the new card, allows you to 'play' a bronze unit, not draw, that card advantage would be ridiculous.
  8. S

[feedback] Struggles of a new player, and suggestions on potential ways to improve

Another thing they could try is rotating 'theme' decks, that anyone can use, that are good decks, with cards that players don't have in their own libraries, but that can only play against other theme decks. This would also help them test out specific strategies they have their eyes on.
  9. S

New Patch SUCKS. Not a Rant Post. Truly Disappointed.

Don't forget the change to Birna. One less card can make a big difference.
  10. S

Monster Deck Strategies

It's hard to tell just yet whether the clear skies change will help or hurt monsters. It seems like now it's best used as a localized dimeritium bomb to reset buffs, since they'll likely clear it.
  11. S

If the monster passive was a little over powered before, it's under powered now.

So the points you raise about foglet's utility aren't wrong. However, where you claim that 6 strength on fog is massive, I disagree, as it's a predictable strategy that can easily be countered and built towards. On top of that they still detract from the strength of the monster passive...
  12. S

If the monster passive was a little over powered before, it's under powered now.

StrykerxS77x That's a good point. I think if muster cards were given one more strength, to take them out of the range of some of the most readily available answers, that would solve most of the problems they face in addition to making them better targets for the passive. If foglets would reset...
  13. S

New Patch SUCKS. Not a Rant Post. Truly Disappointed.

The reduced damage on Radovid is fascinating in terms of what it says about balancing damage versus strength. Eredin is 10 value, and has a chance to stick around, while radovid is -8, and one-time only. They didn't even change it to -10 to non-gold, so maybe that's the justification there.
  14. S

Trend of monster deck players that don't GG

cwattyeso Keep your tin-foil hat in your bag, no offense. More likely, many people, including new players are flocking to monsters as an early progression powerdeck. My two cents on it. The code required to match monsters up with monsters only some of the time is an unnecessary complexity to add...
  15. S

Trend of monster deck players that don't GG

I laughed at #3.
Top Bottom