Recent content by Tarathelion

+
  1. T

Game length

According to dev (for example - Paweł Sasko in interview with gryonline.pl) the main story will be indeed shorter than W3. Apparently the feedback form W# was that it was too long. However they have focused more on side stories instead so content wise it should be somewhat on par with W3
  2. T

Ekranizacja Sagi - czy za drugim razem będzie lepiej? (Hollywood, Platige Films, Netflix)

Hej, mam pytanie dotyczące tego całego cyrku z Ciri. Mianowicie, z tego co czytałem pierwszy sezon ma czerpać z dwóch pierwszych książek (opowiadania). W związku z tym, z czego wynika ta 15 letnia Cirilla? Chyba że coś mi się pochrzaniło.
  3. T

Media, News & Previews Thread

V did not grew up on NC - He/she arrives there at the beginning of the game. I believe one of the lifepath questions ask you to give reason for arriving in NC. it makes sense actually
  4. T

Game Options Thread - FOV, Load Times, Cutscenes etc.

The moon is most likely game expansion that will come later
  5. T

Building Your Character Thread

As a male i am leaning towards female playthrough. More interesting for me
  6. T

Comprehensive Overview of CDPR Q1 Financial Results for 2018

Thats actually vey good round up which is rare. Very accurate. gz
  7. T

In game character Perspective!

Well while i do strongly prefer TPP over FPP (and FPP makes the least point of view from company standpoint- its very rare for company to switch perspective from game to game) i would probably still take FPP over both options being available, The problem is if you provide both, it is a...
  8. T

There are possibly 900 people working for CD Projekt

Actually the official info from CD Projekt is around 600 people in CD Projekt RED plus around 150 in GOG. Little bit over 100 of people are working on Gwent, more than 300 on Cyberpunk. All numbers are from last week, posted by the board representative
  9. T

E3 2018 and Beyond- What I think will happen

Looks like it is confirmed https://shop.audified.com/blogs/people/bryan-brain-mantia-u73b-compressor
  10. T

E3 2018 and Beyond- What I think will happen

Don't worry about it, that video is full of bad assumptions, its not true at all. For example, cd projekt starts working on a game by developing story, in fact there is a video on youtube from few years ago, when one of the programmers is talking about knowing the ending of the game (lot of...
  11. T

Your Fears For the Game - Combined Thread

Actually some form of multiplayer has been confirmed for a long time
  12. T

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

25 millions is a number for all Witcher games combined, not just W3
  13. T

What would you like to see CD Projekt do for the other unannounced AAA RPG??

Yea, i have wished they would have bought White Wolf franchise. It was available last year i think. Instead Paradox bought it, so that ship have sailed i am afraid. There is plenty of ip's or genres i would like them to explore. However i have a strong suspicion that they will do another game in...
  14. T

Gry komputerowe

A mnie zupełnie nie podszedł. Z udostępnionych informacji zapowiada się dużo lepiej niż cześć pierwsza. Jednakże, w mojej ocenie kiepsko zaprezentowali grę. Po pierwsze, roger, roger. Nie ma chyba bardziej nieciekawego settingu w Star Warsach (nie mam nic przeciwko istnieniu tego okresu w grze...
  15. T

Gry komputerowe

Największe pozytywy E3 do tej pory: A way out, Last Light, Ori and the will of the wisps, Metro Exodus, Wolfenstein New Colossus oraz mimo wszystko Anthem (przynajmniej wizualnie, zobaczymy jak będzie dalej)
Top Bottom