Recent content by Terobero

+
  1. T

Trigger Cerys on damage taken

This is an unusual wording for a card, so rather than "first time it is damaged", maybe making both effects "Order" and making Cerys "Berserk 3: Gain Zeal" would make more sense in terms of game langauge. Also I think it should have a provision nerf because it thins 2 cards and has a massive body.
  2. T

NR Purify & Margarita

I agree, no one plays Margarita or any locks in NR because of the many damage engines & removal cards. It ends up as a dead card in most matches. I just pointed out the card needs a rework.
  3. T

NR Purify & Margarita

Among many problems NR has, one problem is that it doesn't have a card that can purify enemy units, except for Boiling Oil, which the purify part of the card has never has been useful at all. Another problem is Margarita, which is exactly same as the neutral card Dorregaray, even the tags are...
  4. T

Townsfolk Deck Solution

I think that the Townsfolk Djikstra deck is broken with getting over 100 points in one turn. My solution for this is changing Townsfolk to 5 provision and text change to "At the end of your turn, if you gained Coin this turn boost self by 1." What do you guys think about this change?
  5. T

Is it possible to refund accidentally bought kegs?

I couldn't find a category that fits my problem in support.
  6. T

Is it possible to refund accidentally bought kegs?

I bought 88 kegs by mistake. I tried to lower the keg number by pressing Backspace but it bought them instead. I might have hit Enter key but I'm pretty sure I've hit the Backspace.
  7. T

SOLVED Shirru Bug

Sorry I forgot about Fake Ciri's deathwish :P
  8. T

SOLVED Shirru Bug

Shirru Bug My opponent just played a Shirru against me, killed his 9 str Fake Ciri, and killed itself(Shirru). Similar thing also happened where one game my opponent did the same thing and killed 1 str Cantarella as an extra kill.
  9. T

BUG: Strengthen Units Wherever They Are

Question about Cranberry It says strengthen dwarfs WHEREVER THEY ARE, but it doesnt effect ones in the graveyard. Miswording or a bug?
  10. T

white card bug after patch

it no longer is white after i increased the resolution, so the problem is with low resolution, but my computer cant handle better graphics... edit: it didnt solve it totally, theres still few white cards
  11. T

white card bug after patch

same here! some cards are white and most of the ones in the event are white
  12. T

Last Wish Miswording

I know it but the card says "DRAW", the wording is misleading. Same for Thaler. It says "DRAW 2 CARDS" which player thinks it would activate Spearmen twice, but it trigger once. It should be the word "LOOK" like "look at top 2 cards of your deck
  13. T

Last Wish Miswording

Same with the Emissary.
  14. T

Last Wish Miswording

Last Wish Miswording Says "DRAW" your top 2 cards, doesn't effect Alba Spearmen. I know it is intended and it doesn't draw, but the wording is misleading.
  15. T

CDPR Please add doomed tag WoodlandSprit like cahir etc..

Woodland Spirit You know something is wrong when people use Woodland Spirit with Renew, Ge'els and/or Royal Decree. Thats using 4 gold spots just to guarantee 1 gold.
Top Bottom