Recent content by Terricola69

+
  1. Terricola69

Cdpr's five year plan?

With these matters I do not judge the words. Talking is easy, but words go with the wind. I judge the facts. And I haven't seen the facts yet.
  2. Terricola69

Do You Think Cyberpunk 2077 (as of now) is an Immersive Sim game?

Once the tutorial is finished, my first experience in the game was go to a arcade and try play it." Oh, I see :/" was my reaction. The world around you is not interactive, and this is my great problem with the game.
  3. Terricola69

DLC with the Evelyn Parker route (betraying Dexter DeShawn)

You gonwith Evelyn, Evelyn betray you (Evelyn betrayed EVERYONE, you are no different), Goro kill Evelyn and the game continues as if nothing has changed. Is just exchanging one traitor for another
  4. Terricola69

Video games are highest form of art! Why are they ONLY judged by gameplay?

Because they are just games. Don't get me wrong, SOME games are art. And I suppose it is legal to include videogames in art. But I find it difficult to see the art of a tetris or a mario bross
  5. Terricola69

Pride Month charity stream is coming!

wow, I had heard that Poland was becoming an increasingly conservative place, but I did not know that things were so bad. I am 100% heterosexual, but I also believe 100% in the freedom to be as you want and in "live and let live". I'm going to make a confession ... It wasn't always like this...
  6. Terricola69

Well, I don't want to be crude or sound impolite, but it's the job of someone who asks me for money to explain where they are going to go. At this point in life I have seen too many NGOs take advantage of people's good wishes. I don't need an audit, but at least an explanation of what they do...
  7. Terricola69

I'm sorry to be the bad guy here, but what activities in favor of homosexuals in countries where they are persecuted do you carry out? Don't take it badly, I'm in favor of sexual freedom. But I have already seen too many NGOs take money and allocate a tiny part to what they say they fight for...
  8. Terricola69

Your useless talent

I can move my nose. I've never met anyone else who can, and at the same time it's the most useless ability in the world xd. 1623684490 uuuuuuuuuooooooooooh finally i find someone like me. Although I can move both ears well.
  9. Terricola69

Players; how old are you? at least in your state of mind.

Did someone say 69? hee hee
  10. Terricola69

I'm kidding around and doing a bit of self-parody. I'm not 18 years old, unfortunately xd.
  11. Terricola69

Good, I was beginning to believe that here we are all expired wrinkled old men and that young people no longer play video games.
  12. Terricola69

difference between CDPR and RockStar..

Why should they open anything in the United States or England to be able to hire people? Why doesn't anyone want to go to Poland to work? I do not understand your comment.
  13. Terricola69

[POLL] V's partner

¿Where its the option for the hand?
  14. Terricola69

Why Does V Have New York Accent?

Justice is giving everyone what they deserve. Cyberpunk is not a perfect game. But when it comes to dubbing work, it's the biggest effort I've ever seen in my life, and it's also the best dubbed.
  15. Terricola69

Why Does V Have New York Accent?

Yes, the spanish version its very good too. The voodo boys voices are from haiti or are just french voices from europe? In the version of spain some characters (Valentinos, Jackie, Judy, Panam, el Padre...) have mexican voices. And i have curiosity about if the voodo boys have hatinian voices or...
Top Bottom