Recent content by The_Loon_King

+
  1. The_Loon_King

Tavern Board doesnt work, never appears

Hmm so I did some more playing and testing and it appears that only when playing as the Syndicate faction do my boards not work. With Northern Realms and others my Tavern board and others show up when I'm in matchmaking. When I play as Syndicate the default Syndicate Faction board is shown...
  2. The_Loon_King

Tavern Board doesnt work, never appears

I'm on Xbox and I got the Tavern game board through the Shupe Shop and I have it selected as my board to appear when I'm playing my deck and it doesn't appear. It just defaults to my faction board. Normally when selecting cosmetics for my deck i.e. cardbacks, boards, etc. the one selected has a...
  3. The_Loon_King

Need advice how to beat Foltest

^_^
  4. The_Loon_King

Need advice how to beat Foltest

Ive been using him in my Foltest deck against other Foltests XD
  5. The_Loon_King

SY & NR dominance

Thats a good suggestion, Ive also considered whether it would be better for the coin purse to be attached to SY units on the board making The SY economy vulnerable. As it stands right now SY can build an economy of damage with no risk to their own damage dealing units.
  6. The_Loon_King

Calanthe needs to be changed. Her ability is unhealthy for the game.

Now Ive finally been able to build a deck around Sihil just for fun and playing casually and it is so much fun to play with Calanthe. I can play Vincent Meis and Sihil in the same turn with her leader ability lol. Honestly she doesn't seem op. NR doesnt have deck thinning or leader ability...
  7. The_Loon_King

SY & NR dominance

Ewald Borsodi is so ridiculous lol. It seems odd that SY can use all their card abilities immediately without waiting a turn for order. You can wait to play Ewald until the opponents board is stacked and then unleash 18 coins/pts worth of damage in 1 turn it doesnt really make any sense to me.
  8. The_Loon_King

SY & NR dominance

I'm so sick of nothing but removal being viable. What is the point of the shield mechanic (and armor whenever they add it) when there are a myriad of "destroy" card archetypes like Geralt, Letho, Igni, Graden, Moreelse, Scorch, etc. Imo the mechanic of "destroy" should be reworked. It makes...
  9. The_Loon_King

What's Your Opinion of the Syndicate Faction? [Poll]

Im having so much fun with new faction. So far Ive really enjoyed an Insanity deck Ive made and an eternal fire deck.
  10. The_Loon_King

Commanders horn should not be changed.

I completely agree that this change to Commanders Horn has made the card POINTLESS. Commander's Horn is a SILVER card that can now only give a max point buff of 15. If Horn is nerfed then shouldn't MAHAKAM ALE be as well??? Mahakam Ale is a BRONZE that gives a TWELVE point buff only a mere 3...
Top Bottom