Recent content by ThePro

+
  1. T

Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

We'll see less and less of those as time goes by. Just the effortless fluff like the thank you notes, I expect.
  2. T

Reputation is money. Or was. They're at the point now where this is no longer quite the case.
  3. T

They definitely are because it's pretty and the people seeing it won't know any better.
  4. T

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

I will pay additional money for it pending word of mouth but I'm done buying CDPR stuff sight unseen. Granted, I should never have bought anything sight unseen period. Just took awhile for that one exception to prove unexceptional.
  5. T

Pre (TRIGGER WARNING) downgrade, even.
  6. T

W2 EE added main plot related cutscenes to smooth things out actually. Nothing ame changing, but TW2 didn't need anything game changing. TW3 is unique in that the weakest parts of the game are all to do with the main story of the vanilla game, and the company has met with greater success than...
  7. T

Marcin Momot has done nothing to deserve that kind of punishment.
  8. T

I'm given to understand by people in the industry I have no reason to distrust that powerful mod tools take a ton of man hours to create. So I'd imagine more that they don't think it's worth the money. Given the reception to Redkit in TW2, they may even be right.
  9. T

I liked Blood and Wine but then I'd already payed for it as part of the expansion pass (my bad). If it is the new baseline quality (which judging by all the praise, it may well be) I'll not buy new CDPR releases going forward, since further releases can't just lean on what's come before and...
  10. T

That doesn't logically follow at all.
  11. T

Have you considered that I could also just not spend said money on an RPG at all? There's all kinds of things to spend that time and money on.
  12. T

I was already a bit leery of Cyberpunk. If it's Blood and Wine quality I'll pass. Definitely going to wait for reviews. Games always have bugs. There will be remaining bugs. Especially in a game of this size. I'm very critical of CDPR but let's be reasonable.
  13. T

Anyone buying it at this point hasn't played any of the previous games, read the books or has any specific interest in the series. So I'd probably recommend it if they're into ARPGs that encourage self insertion.
  14. T

A pay to win card game with a tacked on story mode isn't much recompense and I don't really intend to give CDPR money for it.
  15. T

We got one amazing but short expansion and one mediocre expansion. I'd trade them both or a proper conclusion. But yeah accept it. Vote with your wallets, kids.
Top Bottom