Recent content by TheShift

+
  1. TheShift

Homecoming Reveal

I like the look of the board. But i also like the faction boards they added as well... Maybe if they can have the option to either or.... that would settle A LOT with the community I've been playing this long and i have enjoyed the game in every phase,good or bad so im not going any where
  2. TheShift

Homecoming Reveal

Wow.. Re HYPE
  3. TheShift

Animated Cards 2.0

With the forums switch, the original post kinda broke.So i repackaged all the animated avatars with new links Best viewed on PC..mobile seems to expand them for some odd reason
  4. TheShift

Hi Gang. I'm baaaaack...

Hi Mike ... dang Welcome 8)
  5. TheShift

VR Editions: Yay or Nay

Few days ago this article surfaced a week ago https://wccftech.com/cyberpunk-2077-vr-support-development/ Sounds like it's not even being thought about at this point
  6. TheShift

That's the thing as far as Sony goes . This tech was an introduction to VR..They are and have been working on the next gen vr to go with the ps5 .So the next gen will most likley coincide with CP2077 being next gen. I'm just saying it's possible Do I want a full on vr game..no thats not ever...
  7. TheShift

Have you played resident evil though? Because it stands on top of every game I've played so far. No other game comes close to its movement and flow. I'll admit..all other devs need to step up for sure. Yes most games are clunky.. but this tech will evolve and only get much better... the real...
  8. TheShift

It moves just like you would play a game on a screen.. i dont know how else to explain it. theres no warp.. you move with an analog stick,just as fluent as you would any other game Sony has it on lock.. next gen will be absolutely stunning You can literally walk up to a door way,and peak...
  9. TheShift

If you played threw resident evil 7..or Farpoint or Killing Zone..you will for sure know.This is where fps games are heading.The movement in those games are as smooth as any fps I've played ..and I've been online gaming since 1996..and have played hundreds of fps games.. the only difference...
  10. TheShift

I have about 20 titles in VR ..it's the most amazing next level game play there is. Worth every penny spent With that said.. yes please for atleast some kind of mode for CP 8) Also Thanks to whoever made the text box larger while in vertical mobile
  11. TheShift

<CYGNATURES

Thank Yous. Yes I've tried them as well.. Wasn't sure if should post them here correctly because maybe the reds don't want a bunch of gif images slowing down the page loads
  12. TheShift

<CYGNATURES

13. TheShift

Forum is dead :(

Like everyone else has said (and i implied "if") there was a wipe..which the reds already said there would not be one
  14. TheShift

Media, News & Previews Thread

Yeah.I posted a pic yesterday of a buddy of mine that got one. But this is the guy that did the paint .. Also ...seen a couple on ebay for 400 to 700$ u.s. o_O
  15. TheShift

Media, News & Previews Thread

Don't know if this has been posted yet..came acrossed it just now
Top Bottom