Recent content by TinusOfRivia

+
  1. T

Patch Notes 10.11

I don't like the Yrden en Igni nerfs. There are too many greedy decks out there, this wel only get worse now.
  2. T

Patch Notes 9.3

The nerf to MO relicts makes sense, altho they nerfed it to the ground now which seems overkill. It's beyond me that SY hasn't been touched at all and it was at least as strong and maybe even stronger than MO relicts.
  3. T

Roadmap + Update 8.3 Overview Video

Was thinking the same about this.
  4. T

8.3 Patch notes

Looking good. Can't wait to try dwarves and traps. Too bad they changed Cadaverine, it was a fun card to play with
  5. T

GWENT Masters Season 2 Finals are happening this weekend!

Thanks! I have the beholder title, so must have been working then. Didn't receive a whisper so was confused about that
  6. T

GWENT Masters Season 2 Finals are happening this weekend!

What are the drop rewards, cause I should have received one of two but I don't think I have
  7. T

Developer Patch Overview 03.08.2020

I play on Ipad and blitz isn't playable on that device I think. Console last year was bearly doable and Ipad is slower.
  8. T

Developer Patch Overview 03.08.2020

I like most what I've heared. Too bad Vincent can easily kill Ciri Nova, that makes it a lot less interesting to build a deck around here. I'm expecting a meta ruled by NG this season.
  9. T

Old Spheartip: Asleep vs Aen Elle Conqueror

Was thinking the same although Aen Elle Conqueror has a deckbuilding limitation.
  10. T

Costly, painfull, popular - examples of mistakes made by players

Most common mistake I see (last time yesterday) is people playing Matta after I drypassed in round 2. Mistake I made myself, playing Isengrim Council as first card in round 3, but didnt check my deck properly. I had already played my Isengrim targets or had them in hand, so I had only one...
  11. T

Balance Patch Speculations

Yeah Double Ball, poison and Damien/Skellen are a blast :)
  12. T

Balance Patch Speculations

I understand that they nerfed Harmony, altho this nerf seems to be too much. Especially when you consider that they didn't nerf NG.
  13. T

GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ revealed!

OK, that's not very clear when you try to order through GOG. Cause it says works on: windows 7, 8 and 10. Mobile versions aren't mentioned.
  14. T

GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ revealed!

Why is the Master Mirror Pre-order combo in the ingame shupe shop more than € 10 more expensive then on the site? And why is ordering through the site only available for PC platforms?
  15. T

GWENT Android Closed Beta is here!

I had the same problem, I had to click and reclick a couple of times on the google play button (as seen in the first pic) and it started downloading after a couple of tries.
Top Bottom