Recent content by Toothless_spoon

+
  1. T

Bugs (POST 1.22)

Ok so I did a fresh install and had no mods running - went up to a Venomous Arachas and the stutter occurred. I will look for rot fiends and sirens to confirm - but this at least eliminates the mods and sweet fx.
  2. T

Bugs (POST 1.22)

Searching Steam forums and others I stumbled across quite a few people having this fps drops with the same enemies - it may be tied to the graphics driver. I REALLY don't want to roll back my driver, and I'm not sure why a new driver version would cause this issue, but is this something CDPR...
  3. T

Bugs (POST 1.22)

OK it does happen withe Rot-fiends also and with the giant venomous Spider crab creatures (forget their name). McTeaV - what mods (if any do you have running) I'm tempted to try a clean install and remove everything - but if you can name the mods and if you are using any sweetFX/enb?
  4. T

Reveal Map Boundaries...

I tried using a mod that lets you go beyond the border, but I couldn't get it working with my other mods, and gave up. I'm not sure if someone could make a mod for this, or the how hard it would be for the devs to implement some feature so I know exactly where the map boundaries are - but I...
  5. T

Bugs (POST 1.22)

Sorry I thought it was enb, but it's SweetFx I use. I have gsync monitors - so vsync is on externally and I also lock the frames. I lose about 10fps when it happens.
  6. T

Bugs (POST 1.22)

Yes! I get the FPS drop whenever I attack sirens and sometimes when they are swimming in the water. It's really bugging me. I've tried turning Hair-works off to see if that is the issue, but it doesn't seem to affect it. I have limited mods installed + enb - I do have everything maxed out, with...
  7. T

Reveal Map Boundaries...

Reveal Map Boundaries... Hi, I like exploration, and often I'll just wonder around trying to find secrets - but I've found in The Witcher 3, I hit the invisible wall on my quest to find these super secret things, and its really troublesome. If there was a clear edge of the map that I could see...
  8. T

Hearts of Stone retail boxed edition

Has there been any word on whether CDPR will be releasing the rest of the physical gwent cards?? I want to get all of them. Ideally they would release a physical gwent board/card setup.
  9. T

Nvidia Surround Bug and poor FPS under water

- I'll record some video - it is kind of hard to explain. - 70-90% is the Sli scaling percetage (sorry most Sli users know the lingo :P) , and although it might be a Nvidia issue, sometimes these things are either game related, or both - so I thought I'd give an update. Previous to the latest...
  10. T

Nvidia Surround Bug and poor FPS under water

Nvidia Surround Bug and poor FPS under water Hi, With the latest Nvidia drivers for Win10, I am somewhat finally able to play this great game across 3 screens, but I have a few issues. I'm not totally sure whether these issues are confined to surround, but they are problems I've now noticed...
  11. T

Your Favorite Gwent Card Set, Cards & Strategy

I must admit that I don't usually play card games, but Gwent is awesome. I know it's been stated before but I would LOVE a standalone Gwent game AND also a physical version, that would be awesome.
  12. T

Patch 1.05 for PC out now!

Almost tempted to just wait a little while until all the fixes are done - or mostly done at least - before I even start :/
  13. T

the witcher 3: wild hunt collectors edition

I'll be getting the collectors edition regardless - so I can put it next to my Witcher 2 collectors. I love collecting the statues, so I would love a detailed, massive statue with geralt fighting some troll or big ass monster.
  14. T

TW2 EE - nVidia Surround not working

I can confirm this...and hopefully it will be fixed soon, as I can't play this on a single screen - not after enjoying it in all of it's surround beauty. I'll also take this time to say thank you to CDProjektRED for all of their hard work! You have my vote for best developer of all time, with...
Top Bottom