Recent content by topeira

+
  1. T

All of my gear is suddenly level 89 and 90. it used to be around my level - 30. wtf?

thank you very much for this link, my friend. according to the most immediate reply on the thread it appears that quest items are lost when using this solution and needs to be regained with the console. since not having particular armor types isnt game breaking yet losing quest items IS, i...
  2. T

All of my gear is suddenly level 89 and 90. it used to be around my level - 30. wtf?

All of my gear is suddenly level 89 and 90. it used to be around my level - 30. wtf? hi guys. this issue im having is probably due to mods i used to have and uninstalled. perhaps it was due to "The witcher 3 Enhanced edition": all of the gear i used to have, gear that was roughly leveled to...
  3. T

How to bring signs that were changed in a mod back to vanilla?!

as i mentioned - uninstalling didnt work. however this is the answered that saved my game (got it from the W3EE mod thread): ***************************!!************************** Safedevelop. Go to BCEv3 page,download it, use it on a clean game(you'll need to drink clearing potion). Then...
  4. T

How to bring signs that were changed in a mod back to vanilla?!

How to bring signs that were changed in a mod back to vanilla?! hi guys. I have been using "Wither 3 enhanced edition" for a while now. This mod Combines and changes some talents, mainly the alternate signs into the basic talents you get when you start the game. Something happened and i lost...
  5. T

[GAME BREAKING BUG] B&W quest: La cage au fou

[GAME BREAKING BUG] B&W quest: La cage au fou hi guys. i have a show stopper here: in the mission where i rigis is in a cage and i need to kill ghouls until his bloodlust is full i have a huge bug: when i start the quest the bloodlust meter is already completely full and no matter how...
  6. T

long loading times and horrible pop ins

thanks for the advises, ppl. yeah, my HD is a crappy old drive. no SSD here. i know it's one of the reasons that games dont run as smoothly as they should, however i didnt have these issues before the 1.10 update (or 1.11) so i dont think it should be this harsh. im gonna try some of the...
  7. T

I'm thinking of buying the Witcher and need some help..

you can easily search youtube for "the witcher 3 gtx 760" and find many gameplay videos with that video card and see how the game looks. super simple. and to me it looks great.
  8. T

long loading times and horrible pop ins

long loading times and horrible pop ins hi everyone. ever since 1.10 or 1.11 (cant remember which patch) i get longer loading times than usual and a lot of pop ins. especially when i fast travel to novigrad or walk in there. i see a lot of smudged texture pop into high detail and missing...
  9. T

how to uninstall DLC so i can verify the game?

i uninstalled GOG and reinstalled GOG and then i could see HOS in the DLC list. then i uninstalled it. reinstalled it and then i could verify the game. problem solved.
  10. T

that didnt work :-\ is there a brute force way to remove the DLC that isnt through GOG?
  11. T

Dynamic Monster Contracts?

obviously the manual quests can not be replicated. even with a mod kit you cant have that because modders wouldnt have geralt's actor. the quests i was thinking about are as simple as possible - a note on the board says something like "i was [doing something] at [location] while i was attacked...
  12. T

how to uninstall DLC so i can verify the game? hi guys. i have a strange bug. i have the GOG version and up until i installed HOS DLC i could easily use the gog client to verify my game files to fix issues (that sometimes occured because of mods). ever since i installed HOS i cant verify the...
  13. T

Turning the grey markers more.... grey??

Turning the grey markers more.... grey?? hi guys. i feel like im not the only one with this problem - the white markers on the map (hidden treasure, monster nest, etc), once visited turn grey, so you will know they have been cleared... but they are not grey enough. they seem awfully white to...
  14. T

Dynamic Monster Contracts?

on the PC there is a random encounters mod. does something kinda like that but there is no contract. just random monsters or groups of bandits that appear. i'd love random contracts that either happen around you, like you suggested, or some random notice board contracts that have a randomality...
Top Bottom