Recent content by Trazon

+
  1. Trazon

The cool new Metro wallpaper - and 2020 Night City references!

Is it just me or is the Metro Map now bigger than the 2018 version, with more stops and longer lines? Also this lady is wearing a Animals cap, is she a member of the Animal's, a groupie, or from some other source?
  2. Trazon

Weekly Poll 1/27/20 - Welcome Home, V. Get to Work (III)

I agree, I went to see how all of it turns out, and where V comes out after the story is finished, but knowing Sard, I expect a premature death.
  3. Trazon

Weekly Poll 1/27/20 - Welcome Home, V. Get to Work (III)

1. V can cause enough chaos easily with that kind of crowd. A smoke bomb set on the ventilation port of the dance club's Air-con unit, and a couple slipped into a few food kiosks set on a triggered delayed timer's. Plenty enough chaos and confusion from people running out of the dance club, and...
  4. Trazon

Survey — Help Us Design an Official CD PROJEKT RED Store!

Done Need me some Coffee cups/Thermos.
  5. Trazon

Community Written Story - The Zetatech Job

The silence in the room grew ever so slightly after Sard's grunt. The Rep pulled at his collar, shifting his view to Lilayah sitting in one of the rooms random chairs. She appeared lost in a dream of thought, so he then glanced over to Sard leaning against the wall with his arms crossed...
  6. Trazon

Weekly Poll 10/1/2018 - The Gunplay!

For Myself, its based on the game and the Lore, for Cyberpunk 2077, I expect a mix of 1 and 3, Fast and Frenetic, but at times a bit slower, based just on who or what we are fighting, some enemies I feel will be toughter to take down due to armor and pain editors/cybernetics. While others will...
  7. Trazon

What happens when you die?

I feel it will be the same as Witcher 3, and Load from a save.
  8. Trazon

In-game Journal Cyberpunk 2077 Poll

Yea I wouldn't really want V mentioned. But more along the lines of Just the news stories being played out for some of the stuff to add environmental flavor, but it did sadden me, that it didn't save anywhere for you to read or liste, like a News Archive. Yea that is what I meant like the Fan...
  9. Trazon

Could be tied into what Role's and path's we take, some get mentioned other's don't, Why I feel a Personal Diary type thing would be best. a kinda Self Biography "My Rise to Fame" By V
  10. Trazon

Cyberpunk 2077 Day vs Night and Atmosphere Thread

Another way that it can be seen, is Having Doom and Gloom, and darkness all the time, can be blinding emotionally. Seeing the happier side of the city and its inhabitants in one part of the city and time, Like say the shopping Districts In full swing. then at night or in seedier more gloomy...
  11. Trazon

Hmm that could be Amusing, noticing all the Headlines and news Coverage about a Mysterious New Player (edgerunner) but having no info on who it is, just on the exploits and the chaos/etc left behind by said person.
  12. Trazon

Yea I like the idea of being able to walk up to a news vendor and seeing your Exploits on the Front page, especially after bigger mission's But something else or more for the smaller life choices too. Hmm that could work, especially if you keep running into them, and being able to give them...
  13. Trazon

So thinking about Immersion, and Following your Personal Story. Would love to have a Journal system in place. I loved reading through them in games, just seeing the interactions with the world from inside the game itself. My idea I would love a Fan based blog, or a Personal Diary system of V...
  14. Trazon

Now -this- is Cyberpunk.

Maybe, just maybe. Or it could prove the entire point. One may never know. :eek:
  15. Trazon

Now -this- is Cyberpunk.

Are we Forgetting a Certain Female Terminator?
Top Bottom