Recent content by TrishKrish

+
  1. T

audio pop/ stuttering issue.

Is support for Witcher 3 still continuing? Or was 1.61 the last patch?
  2. T

Hotfix for PS4 and PS4 Pro is now available!

After 30+ hours playing on the most recent hotfix 1.62, I can confirm it's better than 1.61. Foliage pop in is still present but its not as dramatic as it was in 1.61. However it is quite noticeable and a downgrade from 1.50/1.51. I tried playing on 1080p and the result was the same. Toussaint...
  3. T

Noticing a few more frame rate drops than on 1.50. There not common enough to ruin the gameplay experience. And I rather this than the pop in issue. Anyone else noticing this issue?
  4. T

Thats a feature in the game? I didn’t know that. I enabled all the UI elements today because I haven’t played the game in a while so thats on me. Thanks!
  5. T

So far the game runs great on the new patch 1.62. There is still some pop in but its not as noticeable as before. And most areas don’t have any. Its a huge improvement over the last patch. Fan noise is also less than before! One new thing that I noticed is that on the left side of the sceen...
  6. T

The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

Good news! A patch is being worked on: https://mobile.twitter.com/Marcin360/status/990886544985788416 There's no point in complaining. Let's wait for the upcoming patch and hopefully it'll finally be the one that fixes all the issues. It may take a while but lets all be patient.
  7. T

We all are :D
  8. T

The Witcher 3 PS4 Pro patch issues

At least something works. Ideally CDPR can fix this, I'd rather play in checkerboard 4K than 1080p.
  9. T

The Witcher 3 PS4 Pro patch issues

mark5916 I went into my PS4's settings and changed the resolution to 1080p. I checked out the Super Sampling option but it said it wasn't supported on my 4K monitor. So I couldn't test with it on. Also it said that manually selecting 1080p could increase frame rate in some games. Opened the game...
  10. T

Marcin knows of the issue: https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/984806252608974849
  11. T

Videos of Low Draw Distance/Pop In of Foliage

They are aware of the issue. No time frame yet of a fix.
  12. T

It's so weird that the fan noise/speed goes randomly up and down, I wish it stayed at a consistent speed while not being too loud. To answer your question, I never even checked the SS setting. I play on a 4K monitor so it doesn't have any effect at all. In the reply from CDPR, they recommended...
  13. T

In your experience is the fan louder on 1.60 than on 1.30? Or it is the same? The fan for me is extremely loud on 1.50 and also on 1.60. Especially in Novigrad and Crow's Perch. Fans go crazy during dialogue sequences.
  14. T

They said they are aware of the problem and the "development team is investigating how to address it." So hopefully fixed in an upcoming patch. Best option is to wait a few months until they fix it. I don't think it will be fixed in the next couple of weeks, it will take longer. Most likely...
  15. T

Probably should have mentioned that in your previous post...
Top Bottom