Recent content by TsarKoschei

+
  1. T

"Poor Man's Gwent" contract

I suppose that's possible, though it wouldn't make any sense in light of the wording. Why mention the deck instead of the cards played? Referring to the deck clearly means it should take into account all the cards in it, whether played or not. Also, I'm fairly certain I used cards well in...
  2. T

That would still be stupid, since less would be impossible. Also, I just completed this contract somehow playing on Arena with a deck full of gold cards. Probably a bug due to the cards all counting as having zero value or something?
  3. T

The contract demands a win with a deck using less than 100 provisions. A deck has to have 25 cards, and no card currently has a provision value lower than 4. That means the theoretical minimum for a deck is 100 provisions, so going BELOW that is impossible. Even if it's just a text error and...
  4. T

GWENT Public Beta now available!

Hey, just to check -- in the FAQ it says no further wipes are planned in the beta stage, but is there still going to be a wipe at the end of beta?
  5. T

CRAFTING: Lesser -> Normal -> Greater Glyphs?!

Yeah, very annoying to have an inventory full of stacks of runestones I can't improve. Some of them work in crafting but most don't, can't see any logic to it.
  6. T

Bug Tracking Megathread

I'm missing the druid alchemist merchant at Gedyneith. Not Gremist, the other one, in the cave higher up the hill. He was available before, but now for some reason he's disappeared on me and I can't access his goods anymore. This is kind of frustrating because I hadn't bought out all his...
  7. T

[PC BUG] Missing druid alchemist merchant at Gedyneith and a couple of minor bugs

[PC BUG] Missing druid alchemist merchant at Gedyneith and a couple of minor bugs Not about Gremist, the other one, in the cave higher up the hill. He was available before, but now for some reason he's disappeared on me and I can't access his goods anymore. This is kind of frustrating because I...
Top Bottom