Recent content by TudorAdrian

+
  1. T

TW2/TW3/Redkit][tool] 3D models converter

Hey, Found their names with the help of REDkit which unfortunately doesn't allow me to export the assets. Thank you.
  2. T

TW2/TW3/Redkit][tool] 3D models converter

@JLouisB I've tried exporting Witcher 2 Geralt's torso, legs and hand meshes but the tool doesn't seem to uncook them; it only seems to be able to uncook the head mesh and the hairstyles. I'm trying to get my hands on the following assets from W2 (they belong to Geralt): 1)...
  3. T

The list of actual UPgrades from pre-optimized version of the game

Never saw anything like this to be honest & I was poking my nose into any article related to "optimizations" brought to the game.
  4. T

Mod Idea - Force-Enable PhysX/APEX on GPU

Ok. Thanks for sharing. Not much we can do about it then.
  5. T

Mod Idea - Force-Enable PhysX/APEX on GPU

You can force it to run on the gpu from the nvidia control panel.
  6. T

Help with STLM

I think he's looking for the Dark/Alternate Novigrad version
  7. T

[MOD IDEA] Geralt E3 2014 retexture

I think -The_Crasher- successfully used http://www.crazybump.com/ (CrazyBump) for editing normal maps. Hope this helps. Good luck guys. The jaw seems a bit TOO wide but the eyes / look seems accurate. Another good angle for the jaw / chin and look.
  8. T

FBX exported from 3dsmax are invisible

Weight painting and grouping to the bones / armatures. I can't help with 3d max; never used it. If the materials in the .DAE mesh do not match what's in your XML when cooking, the mod will not work. Every material inside that .dae or .fbx mesh you export have to match 100% with what's in the...
  9. T

O'm 100% sure it isn't bound to the armature. Same thing happened to me when doing work on the Eredin VGX mask mod. There's one point in the game where Eredin takes off his mask. When we modified that mask to the new mesh it showed as ''invisible'' like it wasn't there but upon a closer look, it...
  10. T

Make sure the mesh is bound/linked to the armature/bones. Watch marvelmaster 's tutorials on YouTube where he did Kratos' head. It's the same process.
  11. T

Got any idea where character lighting information is stored?

Nope. it's just the transfer of the vertex colors. IchWillDeinRegal also had some issues with the same thing. I helped him out; he also managed to get it working afterwards. Dunno man, it should work if you see those funky colors in texture mode on the new mesh after transferring colors. This...
  12. T

Got any idea where character lighting information is stored?

Hmm... that looks ok but is it the vanilla fbx or your ready to cook model? When trying to get this working you have to transfer the colors straight from the extracted Vanilla fbx file. Most times I see people trying to transfer vertex colors from the resulting .dae mesh when they're replacing...
  13. T

Do We Need Some New Tutorials / Demonstrations?

I think marvelmaster's and gophers YouTube tutorials are pretty much all you need. Did anyone look them all up? Marvelmaster has an entire series. Add W3oven and RTFM for "texturegroups" in the latest wcc_lite and things ought to be fine.
  14. T

Problem With Reimporting meshes

hmm did you do the Ctrl + P binding process between the Armature and Mesh right? You have to select the with "Empty Groups" way of binding the mesh & armature. This helped me a lot with the W2 Geralt head mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lgEtHHIFaU
  15. T

Problem With Reimporting meshes

Sure you haven't hit the infamous mod limit? Had it happen to me several times when trying to test mods out...at first I tried backtracking on the meshes, xmls etc... eventually I figured out that my mods directory had too much stuff in it. Best practice, whenever testing new stuff out, keep...
Top Bottom