Recent content by Tyeron

+
  1. T

Netrunning

So I didn't think right away to come over to the CDPR forums to discuss this but I posted to the subreddit for the game about netrunning being in the game and several folks were just up in arms saying i was "getting my hopes up" or that i was "expecting too much" I think netrunning is absolute...
  2. T

Have some Cyberpunk 2020 Books for sale on Ebay.

Have some Cyberpunk 2020 Books for sale on Ebay. See if you need anything to fill out your collection. check out the link to see everything. http://www.ebay.com/sch/Games-/233/m.html?item=300924923205&pt=Games_US&_dmd=2&hash=item461085ed45&_ssn=tyeron
  3. T

Any Place To Acquire The Old Books?

I'm selling several Cyberpunk 2020 books, a cybergeneration book and V.3 book on Ebay right now. Check them out at the link below. http://www.ebay.com/sch/Games-/233/m.html?item=300924923205&pt=Games_US&_dmd=2&hash=item461085ed45&_ssn=tyeron
  4. T

Cyberpunk 2077 and the Oculus Rift

I so hope this happens. It would amplify the game experience so much. As a side note programmer from Valve, (pause for strike) , is doing a talk at GDC about translating team fortress 2 into VR covering what the issues and awesome of doing FPS as well as UI in a 3D immersive space is like...
  5. T

Cyberpunk 2077 - BEER BRAINSTORM (CDPR guys in pub with Mike)

Yeah says the video is private.. FIX IT!!
  6. T

New video coming tomorrow

Well, I was hoping for more to be revealed but whatta ya gonna do.
  7. T

Are we all over hyping a little bit?

Eh it's fun to speculate and developers really do listen to their fans these days. Doesn't hurt to plant a few seeds.
  8. T

Characters/Organizations from the books in the game?.... Alt in the trailer...

Yeah your right. I have to say v3 really killed my jones for cyberpunk. I haven't revisited the books in a while. (I am now of course ). Well Spider Murphy is still around right ? I'm pretty sure Santiago and his family are still around right? I could see some DLC outside of night city with...
  9. T

Really? I thought he died trying to give Spider Murphy enough time to get Alt out. Hey glad to hear he made it out, even if it is as a clone. ARBAS- that was IT! thanks man!
  10. T

HA! Arbas.. I just was looking through the book and found your avatar on pg 73. Dig the quote too.. Looking for one I'm having a hard time finding about the guy who killed his boss cause it was just like the sim he ran every night.
  11. T

I hope this game is true to 2020

I think most will agree that Mike and CDProjekt have updated CP 2020 to take into account what we have and where we are projecting from this point in time. From what I can tell it totally tosses V.3 out the window as if it never was published. I'm pretty happy about that. I don't think...
  12. T

I found in an interview posted on facebook through GameTrailers.com that the game takes place after the 4th corporate war. Arasaka tower was destroyed along with most of the corporate district but ofcourse that doesn't take the corps out of the game. Now the 4th corporate war ended alot of lives...
  13. T

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I'm with Edger . One thing I would really like to see as a long time player of the PnP version, since Cyberpunk 2013, is seeing the characters that are icons of this world. I want to see Alt and Rache even if it is their ghosts. I want to run into Morgan Black hand and Johnny Silverhand (think...
  14. T

Characters/Organizations from the books in the game?.... Alt in the trailer... When I saw that poster of Alt Cunningham in the background of one of the sweeping shots in the trailer the slew of characters flew into my mind. Do you think we may see any of the characters from cyberpunk? Will...
  15. T

Let's talk Cyberpunk 2077 classes/roles

I like Brosdon's idea of starting from a broad class and narrowing it down. Have to admit I never played Witcher so I'm not sure how deep their skill tree went for that game.
Top Bottom