Recent content by Ugralitan

+
  1. U

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME GOLD IMMUNITY UPDATE

Gold card immunity was one of the few staple features of the Gwent and now that is gone too. I really enjoyed that we had to take that into consideration.
  2. U

How does a cow carcass spy?

I was referring to "spying" token.
  3. U

The GG system is ruined by spiteful players

Another nice GG thread... INITIATING GG PROTOCOL... . . . . RESETTING COUNTDOWN TIMER FOR NEXT GG THREAD... . . . . DONE!
  4. U

Vanhemar Seems Lackluster

I do agree, Vanhemar's ability is no longer unique with the Spotter change, they need to change something for him. And well...Serrit is 8 value silver unit and it only requires for you to reveal 2 cards in order to reach 10 strength silver reference point. You could potentially get more value...
  5. U

How does a cow carcass spy?

It is about card-type consistency instead of following realistic logic. We could make similar arguments for Spectral Whale. The cards are tagged as spies in order to indicate that they are placed on your side by opponent. Of course this, creates awkward moments due to fact that you can recall...
  6. U

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

1. At lack of card variety, your original deck may start to resemble a deck in the internet after you tweak it for effectiveness, that is sometimes unavoidable. 2. When you create a really good homebrew deck which provides a good win ratio...eventually it will become a part of the meta. 3...
  7. U

What is the point of getting duplicate cards from kegs

If you collect 300 Prize-Winning Cows you get Premium Spartan Cow with animation of kicking Geralt down a well, do you think it is not worth it?
  8. U

Rot Tosser should destroy card even if both players are forced to pass

Rat Tosser? I believe that must be a new card! But if you mean Rot Tosser then...it is fine right now.
  9. U

Most OP faction poll

Delete Scoia'tael, not because it is OP but it is full of terrorists, knife-eared aliens and angry midgets. And what the heck "duan...(some bullshit) duan...(some bullshit)...duan" means? They keep repeating when I hang them on a tree.
  10. U

tired of morkvarg decks

Morkvarg was fine back when discard cards and King Bran were not this "good". Basically using King Bran meant that you lose CA for getting a card you want. Right now you can simply play Morkvarg from deck with Bran and it provides really good persistent value across rounds. As card mechanics...
  11. U

Nilfgardian ambassador

Compare it with Swallow potion on a non-Witcher target. You give 8 strength to a target of your choice and get bronze-reference value from the card. If you choose a Witcher you get 4 more value. On the other hand Ambassador chooses a random non-gold card on your side and provides a total of 10...
  12. U

succubus is worthless

Have you heard about the gold card named "Assassination"? I'd understand if you never have seen or heard about it.
  13. U

Pick Your Waifu: Yen, Triss or Ciri

I guess the existence of this thread suggests that we really need a new patch.
  14. U

Pick Your Waifu: Yen, Triss or Ciri

Ves, undoubtedly.
  15. U

Cahir's Ability

:facepalm: :sad:
Top Bottom