Recent content by ultamisia

+
  1. ultamisia

Judy Bug

apparently this is as designed. i got a response to my ticket: Thank you for contacting us! Once you have the quest " I really want to stay at your house" active, Judy will not interact with you, you will not be able to sleep in her bed and the shutters in her apartment will be closed until...
  2. ultamisia

Judy Bug

good to know i'm not the only one annoyed with this XD i submitted a ticket. basically what i'm seeing: - windows all shut - Bed cannot be slept in - no convo with Judy - Doesn't answer any calls (forgot to mention that in my report)
  3. ultamisia

Save Failed - insufficient space - Series X

good to know, thanks!! so far bug hasn't recurred yet.
  4. ultamisia

Huh, i might try that!
  5. ultamisia

Never had this before 2.01. At least it doesn't crash anymore when quicksaving or it autosaves..but it seems like i hit a limit of saves i can do after a while? I try to manually save or quick save and says: "Safe Failed - Insufficient space" which makes no sense XD i still have a ton of space...
  6. ultamisia

Patch 2.01

it is right, they re-uploaded the patch..it was broken before. Previous forums pages displayed the issues.
  7. ultamisia

Patch 2.01

i can confirm the proper patch has been re-uploaded to 2.01 on Series X! icons fixed! I'M NO LONGER CRASHING WHEN QUICK SAVING + AUTOSAVING!! so far 5/5 nothing bad has happened ! OMG THANK YOU!!!! :cry:
  8. ultamisia

Patch 2.01

if you're on xbox, you didn't actually techncially get the full patch. your version number is still 2.0.0.5 and something broke with the delivery system.
  9. ultamisia

Patch 2.01

i got an e-mail confirming CDPR are aware of the xbox 2.0.0.5 / 2.01 patch issue + missing icons and are looking into it
  10. ultamisia

Patch 2.01

curious if you could check your game version? i bet it's still 2.0.0.5...looks like the patch system was borked for xbox...where we all downloaded something..and it half broke the game XD
  11. ultamisia

Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

actually looking at the version number..i'm still at 2.0.0.5 on xbox..so i got the update..but didn't?
  12. ultamisia

Patch 2.01

I can confirm on 2.01 has not been pushed despite getting an update on xbox....
  13. ultamisia

Post PL story auto-save trigger crashes constantly on Series X

yep can confirm also for 2.01 patch has been re-uploaded and for me it no longer crashes so far!!!
  14. ultamisia

I can confirm on 2.01, the Auto save / Quick crashes are NOT FIXED on xbox. It sadly still happens. Makes sense since i still got poked by customer support about those crashes yesterday.
  15. ultamisia

thanks for sharing! just wish their official X/Twitter/ social media sites would be a tad more transparent and informative, won't have to follow different sites to get this info, it just seems like we're all running around in the dark.
Top Bottom