Recent content by username_2079300

+
  1. U

Do NOT Fall for This Scam!

It's so KIND of you to act as a decoy and in doing so save so many from the same terrible ;) fate. A real hometown hero- I'm touched.
  2. U

Yellowstone Pictures

They're lovely, Silver, and thanks for the pics. I haven't been there in ages but it's such a beautiful spot.
  3. U

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

I have a GeForce 8400 and it runs fine. Was a hair slow until I stuck in another Gig of RAM (making 3 gigs total), but now it runs great. And that's on my wimpy little Presario. I'm sorry you got a bad impression of this game- I guess you can't please all the people all the time.
  4. U

The Witcher Hollywood movie!

Amen to that- the last thing any great story needs is Hollywood. Better to make it sowhere in Europe. I cringe every time Hollywood gets hold of a story like this- it ends up all special effects and no story. The Witcher deserves far better.
  5. U

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

Love the game.Needs more drowners, though. :wall: ;D
  6. U

Which side yields the best benefits, squirels or order?

It sounds to me like you're a bit bored with role-playing games. Try another genre for awhile, perhaps? I mean, I love my motorcycle, but I don't want to ride it twenty-four hours a day. (not entirely true ]:->) Sometimes it's good to step back and breathe.Personally, for the money you spend on...
  7. U

Real baby Geralt

He's a beautiful baby, and I think Geralt is a fine name. Congratulations(a bit late)!!
  8. U

Geralt is kind of a jerk & unfair to Dandelion

I like Dandelion. And when it comes down to it, he's willing to follow Geralt into the thick of things. There are a couple of moments in the game where I'd like to smack him, but the same goes for Geralt. I think they compliment each other well. I have the book on the way- hoping there will be...
  9. U

Geralt the Drunk Moonwalker

Trust us, Simon. We are doctors :angel:Welcome to the castle Anthrax ]:->
  10. U

The Over-40 Hang-out

At 48, I must say Thank You Thank You Thank You ;D I'd like twelve or thirty-eight e-mails a day calling me "a mere babe", pleeeze :beer:
  11. U

What games do you all play most FPS or RPG and whats your fav 5 games for pc ?

TES OblivionThe WitcherTES MorrowindTwo WorldsGuild Warsand, of course, the very best game of all-THE NEXT ONE! :beer:
  12. U

The Over-40 Hang-out

Oh no. they don't. They can't. do they really????? :oGods I love this game.
  13. U

Mounted Combat

There is no mounted combat in Oblivion. There IS one smart-mouthed Ka'jeet that talks about it but all you can do is ride from spot to spot. You must dismount to fight. Two worlds has pretty good mounted combat, but it's hard to master.
  14. U

[SOLVED with a MOD] Walking in OTS

Actually, I can make Geralt walk by keeping the cursor VERY close to him, but it's kind of more trouble than it's worth. Guess he was Born to Run :whistle:
  15. U

Which side yields the best benefits, squirels or order?

Exactly- I believe that's why they call it role-playing. Surely you feel more comfortable with one side than the other- if you don't, play neutral.If you're after great armor, I'd suggest Two worlds- you can stack your armor untill the cows come home. Armor doesn't make that big a difference...
Top Bottom