Recent content by vanchatron

+
  1. V

Additional secondary weapons (dagger, axe)

Ah actually I just checked and I only used 3/5 ingredients insted of all 5. My fault :(
  2. V

Thanks a lot. I have another question but didn't really wanna make a whole new thread for it, so I'd be grateful if you could answer it.It seemed I had all the ingredients in my inventory to make the "Thunderbolt" potion, but when I made it it turned out to be called "Unknown Potion" which gave...
  3. V

I've only been playing the game for a few hours & just came across a dagger & an axe. I'm just wondering what exactly they're used for as it seems they can't be used in conjunction with Witcher style attacks etc.Thanks.
  4. V

YOUR patch 1.5 discussion thread

Thank you very much.
  5. V

I have the original version of the game. I'm assuming I'll have to do a load of patching like you've said as it's not the EE. Which section in the In-Game Tech forum would I go to though, in order to fully patch my game? I'm not sure where to start.
  6. V

Great, 1.5 is downloading now. Do I need to install Patch 1.4 beforehand though?
  7. V

OK great thank you. Do I need to install patch 1.4 BEFORE installing patch 1.5, or does patch 1.5 have everything I need?I've been using Firefox in order to download the patch, yet it's not working. I've just tried IE but that doesn't work either. I also tried turning off my Anti Virus (AVG)...
  8. V

I've just installed the game & wanted to patch it to the latest version (1.5?) yet the official patch website doesn't seem to be working. I then downloaded patches 1.4 & 1.5 from alternate websites yet when I tried to install them, it said "The language pack corresponding to the language version...
Top Bottom